Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I lost a couple of pics of a newbie in Cascades. Didnt go back and take more as i wasnt sure what was going on in here. Still , good to see we are back on air again.

Obsessions has been taken over by the Japs btw , Japs are not regarded as farangi it seems according to the staff... they are just Japanese. It was full every night due to the Big travel week over there. Some LBs were getting reamed four times a night. At 5000 short time .. who can blame them

Back to work now in UK for a couple months until i get back..

Have some more Japanese stuff lined up for next week anyway.

Comment

• (Tomcat @ May 02 2011,09:42) Have some more Japanese stuff lined up for next week anyway.
      And so life goes on...
      Did you exchange a walk-on part in the war for a lead role in a cage

Comment

• OK let's kick this ship off again ( ...)  

From my forthcoming WebcamGirlz TR..

Cissyboy, LB, toyboy, boytoy...

Discuss..  
        Attached Files

Comment

• The one in the kimono, definitely.

Comment

• Oops.
            I started this thread from the beginning and didn't realize there were 91 pages in the thread. The sissyboy in the kimono I was referring to was on page 1.

I got a lot more to look through.

Comment

• (guydesavoy @ May 21 2011,18:55) Cissyboy, LB, toyboy, boytoy...

Discuss..  
              This comes under the classification of "I would"

Comment

• (guydesavoy @ May 21 2011,18:55) Cissyboy, LB, toyboy, boytoy...

Discuss..  
                Dont care... just wanna shag her

Azza

A worthy trip report

Comment

• wow , that is one notch on the bespost if you could claim it.  WTF is a webcam TR ..is it a virtual trip. ha ha . They in fact have a cissyboy in Cascades now and is very popular, she is in the similar mould ( if you flick a page back) . .. wig and all. The stockings are the real hornbringer though if you ask me

Also KC3 has a nice cissyboy well, you just have to go everynight its hit and miss but worth a peep if u in town .

anyway
                  I wish you hadnt posted that pic Guy, im back at work now and was trying to get my mind off sex for a while.

Comment

• The forum was worth my recent subjugation just to see this thread again!
                    The Ladyboy Quest... It just goes on and on and on!

Comment

• (Tomcat @ May 21 2011,21:48) WTF is a webcam TR ..is it a virtual trip. ha ha .
                      I wish you hadnt posted that pic Guy, im back at work now and was trying to get my mind off sex for a while.
                      Yeah she's a stunner.
                      It's a trip alright    I finally took the plunge into that murky world of virtual sex and relationships..all in the name of research of course  

I'll be posting a little summary with pics later. Man some of them gals are huge  
                      The one in the kimono, definitely.
                      Best thing I've read here in ages

I'm with azza... less talk more action  

Just a peek and quite  
                      Attached Files

Comment

• I never been on a cam before but notice that there are some real Sweeties out there as some of them have free galleries

One question, i assume there is a chat function and so the big issue is will they part with the phone number or email. If i see someone really nice i would want to meet up for some B/room gymnastics... probably
                        Attached Files

Comment

• another Cammy
                          Attached Files

Comment

• yum yum love them cam girls . some have cocks bigger then long mint..

"No bastard ever won a war by dying for his country.
                            He won it by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his country."
                            General George Patton Jr

Comment

• Oh yeah, they part with the info, no deposit required, especially if you tell 'em you're on the way  

When I get some down time I'll be posting a Full Report into this other World.

Meanwhile, meet a big Cissyboy from Columbia. You want huge ? Wait for the vlc snaps    

When I told her I'd love to come to Colombia, she took off the wig and came 2X in 10 minutes
                              Attached Files

Comment

• New cissyjapan pics in ..called Rachel it seems, many blogs were down
                                since the problems there
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X