Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'll take both A and B in both instances. Actually, I find the wig-less versions slightly hotter. It's that transgressive aspect that adds the extra frisson.
    "Bankin' off of the northeast wind
    Salin' on a summer breeze
    And skippin' over the ocean, like a stone."
    -Harry Nilsson

Comment

• A is the
      TEXASMAC

Comment

• I agree , A. I think take a look on Friday myself...dont remember her before , is she a newbie Soc?

Comment

• The Cascades A is a new girl, only worked 6 days and plans to leave next month when the new school term starts. Name is Fon. She said 3K for LT and I told her not to believe those other girls, that they all get 1.5, but I'd give her 2K, if she was good.

Her cock flaccid was a bit smaller than my thumb, but she eventually rose to the occasion, sat on top of my chest, forced her way into my mouth, become a rapidly bucking bronco and shot a good load in under 60 seconds.

She claimed to be a virgin and this seemed to be backed up by her initial shyness, her awkwardness, the excessive amount of lube required and her almost impenetrable ass. Also by the blood and teary eyes.

Poor thing.
          Attached Files
          "The Ladyboy Collection- start yours today!"

Comment

• fantastic stuff... thanks for sharing Socrates..

also
            Another one here found today from Tokyo
            Attached Files

Comment

• Her friend, #143, also from Sakun Nakhorn, is a cutie too. Longer hair, but still stuck between boyhood and L-boyhood.

Comment

• Here's a well-known character in her cissier days
                Attached Files

Comment

• Love that pose in the last pic , very cissyboy

Found this somewhere Cissyboy Erotic Art I think .

One to hang on the living room wall and impress the neighbours at the next neighbourhood watch coffee morning
                  Attached Files
                  Free your mind and your ass will follow .

Comment

• Found in Cascades this past week. Another one who sports a wet peanut. I think her number is 154. There's a whole flock of these bitty spinners there at the moment.

Doing my best to work my way thru them. Not for any personal reward, just for the good of you lads, of course.
                    Attached Files

Comment

• Funny, every post from Tomcat makes me wanna dig deeper into my present locale, and then there's Socrates reminding me of the roads paved with gold . . .

Decisions, decisions . . .

Comment

• Are you coming over to BKK this week

below
                        Anyway i cant remember whether i posted any of this Sweeties pics. Any guesses where she is from and you win a cheeseburger opp Big Dogs . Valid until May 3 . One guess only per BM. good luck and no cheating
                        Attached Files

Comment

• She's from Manila.

Comment

• nope...

here again , same person.

Actually , her profile states that she was " Raised here" bit now lives "here"
                            Im not sure if raised means born. maybe shes a " Birther"  
                            Attached Files

Comment

• (Tomcat @ Apr. 19 2011,21:32) Are you coming over to BKK this week  

below
                              Anyway i cant remember whether i posted any of this Sweeties pics. Any guesses where she is from and you win a cheeseburger opp Big Dogs . Valid until May 3 . One guess only per BM. good luck and no cheating
                              Hmmm ... possibly from Malaysia?
                              QuietRob

Comment

• raised in Hawaii and moved to US west coast. but not sure if raised means born so maybe its a dud question...

Comment

Working...
                                X