Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (ohnoriceagain @ Mar. 05 2011,07:47) Thanks, and I like your avatar.  Topcat was a fave of mine as a kid.
    It's interesting to hear TC and his gang speaking in Thai on TV here in Pattaya.

Wow, this thread is not even 8 months old and is already half as long as the femboy thread.

What a collection of beauties!

Comment

• (ohnoriceagain @ Mar. 06 2011,00:59)  And from this thread, cissieboys (a term I'm not really familiar with) dress up as women but do not think of themselves as women, they think of themselves as submissive gay men.  
      Actually if you visit a Tranny Club one will quickly discover that the vast majority of dressers are straight guys and not in fact Gay. In fact in London most clubs warn greenhorn trannychasers that the seedy joint they find themslves in is not King Castle Three and approaches to TVS should be made with caution ...brush offs can be violent

from a personal point of view...
      Basically the only reason i started this thread was that there seemed to be a gap to be filled. I just post pics that turn me on... theres no more to it than that. What the sexuality is of the actual people is in the pics i have no idea but i doubt if many are gay in the accepted sense of the word. I think that many of the Japanese Tvs are probably what in Thailand you would call a femboy in that many may go on to full Newhalfhood

Why do guys chase TVs/ Transexuals in the first place is the hub . Whether a guys chases a TVs or TS  he aint chasin real woman thats for sure ... and thats the buzz isnt it.

The whole subject of Sex and Sexuality depends on whos point of view we are looking from and for what reason , whether it be Science , Academia, The US Govt , Commerce etc etc.

Comment

• From China ..
        Attached Files

Comment

• (farangbah @ Mar. 06 2011,06:15) They're not coming to Thailand to hide from prying eyes -- shit, there are no prying eyes -- people really don't give a shit here.  Sugar Daddies walk around in broad daylight on a Sunday afternoon and nobody bats an eye.  
          Yeah that's true. But I still think some younger guys wouldn't parade around with a new half and so see Thailand as some kind of playground..for many reasons not just the p4p..

I digress..let me get back on Topic with some snaps  

Pablo, a Cissyboy from Rio or San Pablo or..
          Attached Files
          Did you exchange a walk-on part in the war for a lead role in a cage

Comment

• more Cissyboy..and before you ask, no it's not my GF
            Attached Files
            Did you exchange a walk-on part in the war for a lead role in a cage

Comment

• You dont many Latino TVs.. thats for sure, they usually seem to like real hair unlike our japanese friends

And ill add a Japanese crossdresser .

I suppose that in Japan one has Newhalf and the rest are bundled as Cosplay , Cissy , TV or whatever which is where we slot in. Each Country has its different subsets. I doubt if you find cosplay in Brazil for instance

perhaps we can draught up a map of all the Euro/Latino/Asian TV/TS Genres and subsets and sell like an A-Z Map guide for the knowledge hungry.( maybe ill submit it to the Int. Journal of Rejection ha ha)
              Attached Files

Comment

• In think this pic is in a similar vein to yours Guy . I think also from South America...
                Attached Files

Comment

• ....Tokyo again .. as most of the Japanese pics are that i post
                  Attached Files

Comment

• oh she's gorgeous!
                    a pint of lager with chasers of a small Baileys and a gin and tonic- "ooh ladyboys!"

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

• TC,
                        A little on the frail side for my liking I'm afraid.

Comment

• One of the main Blogs was trashed for some reason today, i hope it returns

Anyway this Office Girl has pinned herself up as a Japanese TV. No XXX from this one , just like most crossdressers they are pretty shy about stripping off all the way
                          Attached Files

Comment

• This cutie is from Hawaii i think
                            Attached Files

Comment

• ....i know , shes a japanese Tgirl living in the US. but still what a honey eh
                              Attached Files

Comment

• She sure is Tomcat, she sure is...yummy.

Comment

Working...
                                X