Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Christine from Japan is a concert Pianist i do believe.
    Attached Files

Comment

• Pachelbel's canon transcribed for piano ? What would Sir Neville think
      I think Christine needs some correction

Mimo vs Saki ? From the pics, Mimo has the edge, although Saki's mouth has that slightly slutty demeanour

Cads and bounders ? Move on, nothing to see here...

Great selection TC and if Steff can't read the Japanese text, I'm sure he can read the $$$$$$$$$$$
      Did you exchange a walk-on part in the war for a lead role in a cage

Comment

• Anyway i told them both that they are welcome stay at my abode in London, of course there is a catch, the house rule..

Also just found out about a new Tranny Bar in London

" New Siam"
        http://www.thewayoutclub.com/new-siam/

Comment

• I shan't be requiring the Changing Rooms and will leave the lipstick at home...

But may see you there for a cocktail late December if plans pan out...

House rule ? Do elaborate

Comment

• Wow some of those Japanese tranny(??) pics are amazing. Even I think I could manage the wood to top one of those, even if just for ol' times sake.

Keep up the good work and sorry if I confused your comment in a previous post as anything other than an observation of orientation, top/bottom. As I am 99% bottom "bitch"

Carry on with this interesting thread, I may even be seen in Sunee myself at this rate, but I doubt I'll part take. A little too gay even for me

B_O

Comment

• There arent any real Cissys down Sunnee B/Out , just a few femboys. Try the Corner Bar as they have a lovely Femboy Service LB who will certainly keep your dick employed. Cant remember her name..

futher down SoiVC 2nd entrance to Sunnee
              There is an upstairs bar just down on the right as well which i dont go to but has a nice ginger haired femboy outsdie who tries to get you to go upstairs ( i wouldnt go upstairs). She is 19 as i had the ID checked but i forgot her name as always

Comment

• (guydesavoy @ Oct. 26 2010,20:24) But may see you there for a cocktail late December if plans pan out...
                Let me know when your in London Guy next and we can check it out, Fridays or Sat is the only days i can make it due to work pressures
                ( getting up at 6am has its drawbacks after a few drinks)

. We are planning a jaunt in November at the Wayout as well if your in.

Comment

• How about this Honey to start the day off
                  Attached Files

Comment

• Japan

Mimo .. the ears pic was taken yesterday, one day she may go naked. that'll be the day eh.
                    Attached Files

Comment

• heres Maco again for you "the real deal " cissyboy fanatics
                      Attached Files

Comment

• Maco, Maco,Maco for President Cissyboy!!! WOW a hot dish of delight. I'd fuck a woodpile if I thought she was inside

Comment

• (Tomcat @ Oct. 27 2010,15:21) one day she may go naked. that'll be the day eh.
                          Hopefully December or early Jan

Comment

• This Sweety is in Holland
                            Attached Files

Comment

• Another Japanase Superstar i think in the making..the name i think is something like Yuko ( i cant read the lingo), or maybe Yiko.. holy shit. images are slight blurred but can be helped as they had to be blown up as they were very smal;l. Its either that or dont post them. I think its acceptable anyway

yes yes and yes i say
                              Attached Files

Comment

• Reminds me of a New-Half 'maid cafe' that used to be in Akihabara area of Tokyo. Probably now defunct, but an interesting concept.

pics look fine btw

Comment

Working...
                                X