i long to live in los  

Comment

• One more then
      Attached Files

Comment

• Heres one for RX Pharm. More like his style ... trad
        Attached Files

Comment

• Jesus Christ Maco simply does it to me!!! OMFG!!! She could very easily be my complete undoing.

Comment

• Hey TC, thanks - very pretty, but I don't think I would take her ST or LT!  

Here's a very marked before and after of a Brazilian tv - looks like she was in a contest too, but I don't think any bm would be interested in her as a boy!    

http://www.youtube-nocookie.com/v/Y6...?fs=1&hl=en_US">http://www.youtube-nocookie.com/v/Y6...?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="960" height="745">

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
            Membership Levels
            The Rookie Thread
            New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
            Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

• Thanks Rex..for me i prefer hormones or none but Silicone is a turn off these days. I used to date Sonya a bit and she has big tits but since then i gone off big. I like small or none these days.

very cute Vid there as well, i like.

Also if you are in Pattaya see Fon , she is the prettiest post op in all of Thailand and has nice hormone tits. I have the numbler but she is easy to contact. U will fall in love i promise...

Comment

• How about this for a stunner
                Attached Files

Comment

• And this one fromTurkey..maybe some more later
                  Attached Files

Comment

• Mimo from Japan.. mmm .. im in love with her. No tits just some stuffing if you look closely.. she is a crossdresser and no hormones.
                    Attached Files

Comment

• OMG , i am in love for the second time this morning. WOW. What a stunner

Karina from Moscow
                      Attached Files

Comment

• It gets better ...Saki from Japan is new latest cissy to pin herself up on the net. Is she a stunner or what..this is a fucking fella , un believable eh!. I Still cant believe it and i got all her photos. She poses for some crossdress magazine in Japan. Yup, shes an A Lister

also
                        She was looking for a boyfriend last year and ask for photos of prospective Gentlemen but many guys sent in dick shots etc and she went cold. Maybe ill send her a message  and she what she says. Cads , Bounders and Trannychasers not wanted i think...well at least im on the first rung of the ladder not being any of them.

She wants a real Gentleman methinks

Attached Files

Comment

• TC, how many times a day are you able to fall in love?
                          TEXASMAC

Comment

• Oh My God! 851 and then Saki....I could cum just looking at them- what honeys!
                            a pint of lager with chasers of a small Baileys and a gin and tonic- "ooh ladyboys!"

Comment

• (TEXASMAC @ Oct. 25 2010,19:11) TC, how many times a day are you able to fall in love?  
                              At the moment with all these Japanese cissyboy pics at least three times a day.

Who is the prettiest of them all Saki or Mimo. Maybe we can have a fashion shoot out at some point.

Saki is fab IMO and has yet to be surpassed but i do admit that its subjective and that some of you horndogs may find her not to your own taste. I likes em pretty

and so..
                              Three more of Saki ( circa Dec 2009)
                              Attached Files

Comment

• Kseniya is another lovely trannyboy from Russia
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X