Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another milkboy...or white femboy.. maybe ill stick this in the femboy thread as it is not really cissy enough ... ha ha
    Attached Files

Comment

(Bumpa STIKKA @ Aug. 04 2010,19:13) Should we move this to the Picture Post forum and pin it for VIPs only?
      Actually it wasnt at the start set out to be a piccy thread , i thought we may have more of the written word but i guess it may be a bit to gay for some to even mention they like cissys etc. I think we should leave it here for another month anyway Bumpa... but up to you..

nice looking white fem/cissys are as rare as rocking horse shit

I bet them homos on LB69 will be copying us next

Comment

from China

Comment

Blimey , you would never guess that was a boy

and yes. i most certainly would...

Comment

Another one for the cissy hunters...
            Attached Files

Comment

I met this one in London - half Japanese *TV in London for university. Has lived in the UK all her life - claims to have gone to Eton!

I had a great night with her; she called herself Lena but is now advertising as Mina.

She has some amusing stuff on You Tube:

http://www.youtube.com/shibuyamachi

58016.jpg58195.jpgpost-1-2-58016-Lena_3.jpgpost-1-2-58195-Lena_5.jpgpost-1-2-58016-Lena_2.jpgpost-1-2-58195-Lena_6.jpg

Comment

Good find!
                AND YES I AM A BOY NOT A GIRL - some people are sending me messages saying that I am not a boy and my videos are fake?! Take a look at my no makeup video and see for yourself whats underneath everything you silly people ha ha ha.

Comment

She advertises on Birchplace as a duo with Alesha - I have not tried them both (yet).

58848.jpg
                  post-1-2-58848-Mina_2.jpg

Comment

Alesha is half Portugese/ half Thai

Maybe they ought to be on the Femmeboys thread?

58949.jpgpost-1-2-58949-Alesha2.jpg

Comment

Cross Dressing Femboy according to a forum where i found this sweety
                      Attached Files

Comment

btw

some great pics there Game.. verrrry nice.. on my shopping list for sure. She only lives 10 minutes away  

I was also thinking of the word " prissyboy" for some of the more adorned crossdressers. you know like.. fluffy ears and bows etc etc

Comment

(thegame925 @ Aug. 05 2010,04:55) Maybe they ought to be on the Femmeboys thread?
                          Maybe we can start a "sweetranny" thread...i dont think these two are femboys . Maybe "supercissies"... ha ha.. we'll run out of names soon

I suppose these are the type that you hope to meet in a place like wayout
                          Club . These would be "A" listers in that place

as someone said

" I dont know what it is .. but i like it"  

Comment

(thegame925 @ Aug. 05 2010,04:40) claims to have gone to Eton!
                            I doubt if she be wearing the old School Tie anytime soon

Comment

from Eastern Europe.. and she wants sex as well if you can get there

Not sure if this is in the cissy range, but still , have a gander
                              Attached Files

Comment

mmm
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X