Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think Tomcat would be the best person to define the glossary of terms.

Comment

• Femboys are usually pre ladyboy stage and take hormones. Cissyboys was used for Japanese femboys or transvestites or similar. Boys that like to dress up a girls but maybe take it no further

You are correct in that cissyboy in the west refers to something different. I think in the orginal Japanese post i see the word used was " Cissies". but this takes us no further

Pre silicone and pre hormones i suppose sums this thread up. Or substitue the word Pre for Sans.

Comment

• Ok so sometimes we make exceptions and show Tgirls...

Like this honey who just put her pics up. She has been on hormones for a short while i think but we can squeeze her in. basically we looking for something not on the mainstream paysites

Fucking awsome eh!... Young Latino
        Attached Files

Comment

• and again
          Attached Files

Comment

• (ohnoriceagain @ Mar. 05 2011,20:53) If it looks like a duck, walks like a duck, I always thought it was a duck.  But if it is a wolf in duck's clothing, still a wolf.  If it's a duck, I'm still a straight guy but if it's a wolf, I'm gay.  I'm sticking to the duck.  I think my mom would think that was a good choice.
            The issue is that no Gay guy would ever get a hard on in here. Just go to any gay sites or bars or websites and transexuals are not on the Gaydar

Is there a sliding scale of sexuality for guys fancying TS/TV/TG

I doubt it ...remember the old adage "you cant get a little bit pregnant"

Comment

• (Tomcat @ Mar. 05 2011,05:06) Femboys are usually pre ladyboy stage and take hormones.  
              [QUOTE]

Oh no, my ladyboy gf is a femboy gf?  Actually, if she is taking hormones and has B cups, isn't she a ladyboy, or on the road from femboyness to ladyboyness? Argh, my brain hurts. Ah, not going to worry about it as she does ahve a cute butt.
              Attached Files

Comment

• Thats why i used the word " usually" , there are always exceptions to the rule. I can only generalise. But thanks for the pictures anyway , always nice to see a fellow BM and his squeezebox

Comment

• Thanks, and I like your avatar.  Topcat was a fave of mine as a kid.  Probably only 20-30 cartoons of Topcat.

And I'm not worried about categories - was just poking fun at myself.  The category I'd pick is...my girl is a hottie!
                  Attached Files

Comment

• My advice is to forget about the definitions since they are highly subjective and don't amount to a hill of beans. Just enjoy whomever you're with if she, he, it floats your boat.

Comment

• hows about this one..
                      Attached Files

Comment

• (Tomcat @ Mar. 05 2011,05:20) Is there a sliding scale of sexuality for guys fancying TS/TV/TG

I doubt it ...remember the old adage "you cant get a little bit pregnant"
                        Oh there is to me...TS/TG is the same thing in my mind but a TV is just an ugly dude in a dress and a wig.  A transsexual/transgendered is a woman/man born with the wrong body thus their brain doesn't jive with what they were born with between their legs, gender identity confusion, and they decide to live as the other 24/7.  A transvestite is a dude that dresses up as a chick and goes to gay bars, more shock value and Halloween than a feeling of being born the wrong sex.   In most gay relationships (male or female), one partner takes on the role of the woman and the other the man.  With TS/TG, it's not a role, it's their desire to be treated like a woman by a straight man, even though what they do as a couple is not considered straight sex.  I've learned to give good head because I want to make my girl feel good because that is what being lovers is about. Tim Curry in Rocky Horror doesn't do a thing for me and I'd just kick that sweet transvestite to the curb.

Now crossdressers?  They're closeted, could be gay or straight and if straight, they want a woman with a strap on.  There is this guy at work that every Halloween, he wears tights or panty hose to work because that's part of his costume.  And I'm talking 5-6 yrs in a row.  Last Halloween, a french maid.  I would surmise that he is totally straight, would never think of having sex with a man or a ladyboy but then again, he probably likes to put on garters and stockings and have his gf do him from behind.  That would be my guess and there's nothing wrong with that, it's his thing.

Femboys seem to me to be TS/TG - feminine personalities but not being able to afford breasts (or only hormones) and having to live with a little boys body type.  They do play the role of a woman though all day, every day.  And from this thread, cissieboys (a term I'm not really familiar with) dress up as women but do not think of themselves as women, they think of themselves as submissive gay men.  I'm not sure about this but that's what I gathered from this thread.

You might not be able to get a little bit pregnant but when it comes to this forum community, there is a sliding scale.  Some of us ill only suck a girl's cock.
                        Attached Files

Comment

• (SiamSam @ Mar. 05 2011,08:03)  

My advice is to forget about the definitions since they are highly subjective and don't amount to a hill of beans. Just enjoy whomever you're with if she, he, it floats your boat.
                          Can't argue with that. My problem is if only governments wouldn't care about he or she, male or female, then we could get married and I could try to gt her "just a little bit pregnant". And keep trying, keep trying and keep trying.

Comment

•  

I appreciate what you are saying however governments are not really enlightened about anything until overwhelming numbers of the populace pressure them into thinking a particular way. They jump on the band wagon only because they believe it is politically astute and advantageous. Nothing more, nothing less. There is no depth of enlightenment, evolution, or morality beyond that. Think "green, fossil fuels, recycling, smoking, pollution, nuclear energy, women's equality, race equality, whatever".

As such, do not hold your breath for your country's conscientious or enlightenment to embrace yours.  It ain't gonna happen in your lifetime and I doubt it will happen for a long, long time. At least not until it makes political sense for the law makers. That means at least a third of the voters need to stand up and commit to what we are saying. I suspect there are at least a third who feel this way, however they need to have the balls to stick by it. Some day perhaps.

Like all things that change social thinking and acceptance, it takes time. Fifteen years ago the LB scene was on the fringes. Today there is more and more acceptance of the phenomenon. However I cannot imagine the West embracing and accepting your LB partner for at least another generation or two. That's my opinion. As such the only real way for you to enjoy your life with your loving partner is in HER world, not yours unfortunately.

I too have struggled with this reality. It is not pleasant and it pisses me off, but it is what it is and I would rather spend my years enjoying life with my Thai partner than fighting my immoveable government.

That is all for now.  

I wish you and yours the best

Comment

• I agree but there is some progress being made. Same-sex marriage is legal in Canada and a handful of countries in Europe and in 5 states of the US. The problem is all the good looking ladyboys are in Asia. hahaha People pay the mamasan bar fines, let the government charge marriage fines.

But in keeping with the thread, here's a femboy...
                              Attached Files

Comment

• Ladyboy.

And regarding the last couple pages re: Japanese coming to Thailand only to go for Thai LBs looking Japanese, I don't believe it has to do with the "What happens in Thailand stays in Thailand" bit. The sex trade in Japan is the most discreet in the world, and there are more "delivery health" services than there are shops. The best new half shop in all of Osaka is in some random suburban neighborhood, in some random apartment building, in some random apartment with no sign whatsoever -- I never would have found it (or believed it) if someone hadn't taken me there.

They're not coming to Thailand to hide from prying eyes -- shit, there are no prying eyes -- people really don't give a shit here. Sugar Daddies walk around in broad daylight on a Sunday afternoon and nobody bats an eye.

Me thinks when it starts to be understood why all those inferior Japanese restaurants in Thailand are filled with Japanese you'll begin to get it...

Comment

Working...
                                X