Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This cissy is 18 years old called Samia and is a member of a cissynetwork who have get togethers regularly..from USA .. . The photo was taken on her mobile phone yesterday

Wow, some beauties out there for sure. Actually i thought this thread would die out after a day due to no interest but it seems to have some legs and the best is yet to come believe me i have some awesome shots coming on Saturday

(And two of her friends in the following post)
    Attached Files

Comment

• two of Samias young tranny friends, i think these two are 18 and 19

One cissy network i stumbled on has 450 members( not all boys , some girl admirers as well, and so there is in fact a big scene but i dont think you get invited once your north of 25

look at these two..very nice i think. The honey on the left is so beautifull its amazing that she can look so much like a real  girl.
      Attached Files

Comment

• TC go ahead, post like this always welcome  

Comment

• Please keep posting and although I am way north of 25 nonetheless I can dream

Comment

• awesome looking honeys!
            a pint of lager with chasers of a small Baileys and a gin and tonic- "ooh ladyboys!"

Comment

• news is that Samia has a new boyfriend.. yes they do have boyfriends it seems.
              post-7-1-39809-l_69c846199d304ce69e31a9c1097777f1.jpg

And also bought some new heels..
              post-7-1-41230-l_69d25b4d9ae645c9b6149825bac998ba.jpg

Comment

• Well done Bumpa   it gets better and better

Also better pic of this lovely young tranny. 18 years old and never been kissed . Top drawer i reckon...

the word "sultry" comes to mind
                Attached Files

Comment

• contd from above

A bit of leg ..a nice trannyboy this one and also i mention that this honey is not on the game either or anything other than being a cissyboy. I suppose the birthday suit shots are what we need .

One supposes that what we call trannyboys or cissyboys are maybe just non Thai version of femboy. Some of these cissyboys will graduate to the full TS although i suppose that statement is obvious. Anyway i dont care really and im not a sociologist and have no intentions of becoming one , just a run of the mill "trannyboylover

cant even remember this ones name but hot for sure. between 18-21 is my favourite age for trannyboys/cissyboys and as i mentioned this dolly is only 18.( maybe 19 now)

(UPDATE .. cissyname is Tyra.. just found out. )
                  Attached Files

Comment

• pretty famous this face in trannyboyland.

( btw i have a real new teenage stunner coming tomorrow , OMG)
                    Attached Files

Comment

• remember this honey , we have re claimed her from the femboy thread as she is a full member of the teenage tranny club.

I think from Japan , bit im not 100% sure. She has blossomed into what i can only describe as the cissy personified in the pic folliwng later today.

I dont a name so i shall just refer to " August" or " Miss August" and when you see the fully clothed shot im sure you cissy lovers will agree that she is an A lister in the cissy world

Anyway , this pic is from a year ago
                      Attached Files

Comment

• Before we continue with Miss August take a look at this candid shot of blondy. lets face it most white woman would dream for a slimline figure like this boy has got. This is for Mirimark as our hero and the Queen Cissyboy of them all. hey where are ya Miri

(  Miss August coming soon, please wait, im downloading it now but have a wank over this in the meantime)

I do like pics with even a mild hint of erotica .
                        Attached Files

Comment

• Here is Miss August as promised , and around 18- 19 now . When i get the name ill let you guys know. Once again ithink shes from Japan but not 100% sure about this. Or maybe he/she emigrated to the USA(probable) or a second generation Japanese American.

The Cissyboy personified IMO
                          Attached Files

Comment

• (Tomcat @ Aug. 20 2010,12:53) or a second generation Japanese  American.
                            Absolutely sure she ain't Japanese or at least the picture is not taken in Japan.

Look at the firegrate.

'......rn Queen' - it's style is almost certainly US or northern Europe.

RR.
                            Pedants rule, OK. Or more precisely, exhibit certain of the conventional trappings of leadership.

"I love the smell of ladyboy in the morning."
                            Kahuna

Comment

• hopefully ill get some more of her later.  lets hope she offers up some nipple shots for you horndogs out there... or something even better.

Comment

• (Tomcat @ Aug. 20 2010,03:53) Here is Miss August as promised , and around 18- 19 now.

You are coming up with a treasure trove of talent TC!
                                Sexy cissy!

Comment

Working...
                                X