Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (Bumblebee @ Sep. 01 2010,20:31) Which would you kiss first, the feet or the mask?  
    I think I'd choose the middle ground.
    "The Ladyboy Collection- start yours today!"

Comment

• (Tomcat @ Aug. 31 2010,20:36) Theres a fantastic new Femboy at the Corner Bar , works as service girl.
      You might mean Ning in the red.
      but you are are probably refering to Em who I consider the prettiest ladyboy n Sunee.  Haven't seen any pics online though.

Comment

• (Tomcat @ Sep. 01 2010,11:36) Theres a fantastic new Femboy at the Corner Bar , works as service girl.
        I assume you are referring to Ning...She has been there for some time...Started as a real live femboy and now rapidly becoming a real live ladyboy...

All the boys, femboys, ladyboys at Corner Bar are service people...That's what they do...Although they are available for takeout...

If I can remember, I'll locate my camera and take a pick...
        "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

• (kahuna @ Sep. 01 2010,07:42) If I can remember, I'll locate my camera and take a pick...
          If you are going now, I'll join u.

Comment

• Em...

(BTW, on my personal gaydar, I still rate Ning as a femboy. I also rate Em as a lot more low-maintenance, if stories are to be believed...)
            Attached Files

Comment

• No hiding behind that table.
              Attached Files
              I'm a stranger in paradise... All lost in a wonderland. A stranger in paradise...

Comment

• The lovely Corner Bar Ning...Just for you TC....
                Attached Files

Comment

• a real first class femboy and so glad we got her up here. Thanks Matey...ya, last night she was dressed up in hi heels and a mini skirt..horny for sure and a real nice person.

(are both the service Girls called Ning? in C Bar)

Comment

• From USA but of Mexican heritage. Same face i posted a page back and around 19 yo now.She reminds me of someone .. just cant think who it is for the moment
                    Attached Files

Comment

• Some lucky guy, a BM perhaps??
                      Attached Files
                      I'm a stranger in paradise... All lost in a wonderland. A stranger in paradise...

Comment

• (Tomcat @ Sep. 01 2010,12:00)

a real first class femboy and so glad we got her up here. Thanks Matey...ya, last night she was dressed up in hi heels and a mini skirt..horny for sure and a real nice person.

(are both the service Girls called Ning? in C Bar)
                        The three most femmy are Aun the manager, Ning and Em pictured above.

Ning isone of those types taht look better as pictiured above than in a dress wih hig heels.

A first class sissyboy!

And sweet too,

Comment

• (PigDogg @ Sep. 01 2010,12:03) Glasses make some girls look very sexy.    
                          ya think?

Comment

• like Ritzu pictiured earlier!    
                            Attached Files

Comment

• (Bumblebee @ Sep. 02 2010,04:42) Some lucky guy, a BM perhaps??  
                              No hes not here thats for sure . her sponsor is from the USA and probably would have either blown a fuse or incessant boasting if he were here. I think he claims she is is girlfriend now and maybe Katey lives in the US.
                              Someone told a story a few pages back

Anyway heres Yui , the new Ritsu in the making. She has around 50 pics but no horndog stuff (yet)
                              Attached Files

Comment

• (PigDogg @ Sep. 02 2010,05:16) Ning isone of those types taht look better as pictiured above than in a dress wih hig heels.
                                I agree...Perhaps because we have seen Ning grow from a boy to a ladyboy...

Another...This one for BB...
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X