Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (walteruk @ Sep. 03 2010,17:01) I had a series of the top girl in 413 a while back- think I lost them, but remember feeling very turned on by several of the shots!
    By coincidence was watching that one on LBLB video this afternoon (name Poy I think).  Quite pretty, but didn't spot much 'fem' about her/him - probably one from Stogie's Sunee days.  

Although some of this thread is getting me very horny, I've decided the Euroboys style isnt for me. I like Ning though (and most of the ones Tomcat finds .... not surprising, he does my scouting in Nana Plaza   )
    TT

Comment

• Something for the weekend gents...
      Attached Files
      I'm a stranger in paradise... All lost in a wonderland. A stranger in paradise...

Comment

• (TTChang @ Sep. 03 2010,23:06) I've decided the Euroboys style isnt for me.
        The only reason i started this up was that there is a wealth of materiel that covers not just western but also Japanese and Korean femboys for want of a better word. Thailand is coverd pretty much with the femboys and flat chest thread but this place is sort of a smorgassbooorrrd ( cant spell it ha ha, oops) of the other countries offerings

Anyway TT ill dig out a shot of Yui in her bikini in a minute to satiate the Asian lust in thee.

btw
        When are you back in LOS. (btw, May works in Obession now,she looks horny as hell , what happened did she have surgery)

Comment

• Yui for TT Chang

She is flat chested, the hint of tits is an illusion i assure you. i think its padding just under the black top

Your sliding further down the slope TT  
          Attached Files

Comment

• newbie trannyboy, probably Asian.
            Attached Files

Comment

• pretty Girl... hey Walter this is the one a page back kneeling down.
              Attached Files

Comment

• one cissyboy.. called Ariel. Maybe Israeli but Jewish for sure. Id like to get some proper size pics of this one but doubtfull... only the chosen few
                Attached Files

Comment

• Cissy boy, maybe Japanese, what a cute face though.
                  Attached Files

Comment

• Not sure what bracket this one fits into but she's hot , Bee Armitage , pictured with that other lil' darling Bailey Jay .

Imagine a threesome with those two
                    Attached Files
                    Free your mind and your ass will follow .

Comment

• A couple more Bee
                      Attached Files
                      Free your mind and your ass will follow .

Comment

• (jimslim @ Sep. 05 2010,13:35) , Bee Armitage , pictured with that other lil' darling Bailey Jay .

Imagine a threesome with those two  
                         Already have jim   , many many times   , loved the way Bailey "rogered" poor Bee  
                        Your got yer Mother in a whirl
                        Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

• Bottoms up.
                          Attached Files
                          I'm a stranger in paradise... All lost in a wonderland. A stranger in paradise...

Comment

• Attached Files

Comment

• There were never like this when I was a lad in school.
                              Attached Files

Comment

• (mirimark @ Sep. 01 2010,04:21)        ....   OM'muthaFregg'n G.  very nice.  Mmmm  Yummy.
                                Get back in yer box mark

Comment

Working...
                                X