Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some great pics there Dave, you seem to be certainly getting into it.

Here is another of Katie again.
    Attached Files
    I'm a stranger in paradise... All lost in a wonderland. A stranger in paradise...

Comment

• thats an early pic , fantastic is our Kate  

and

Also found this oddball pic. might as well throw it to the Lions.
      Attached Files

Comment

• This is the other pic to twin with the above.. some kind of weird party
        Attached Files

Comment

• (Tomcat @ Sep. 06 2010,23:56) This is the other pic to twin with the above.. some kind of weird party
          Gotta love weird parties TC. Here is a farang perhaps scrubbing up for one herself.
          Attached Files
          I'm a stranger in paradise... All lost in a wonderland. A stranger in paradise...

Comment

• Something femmie from Japan.
            Attached Files

Comment

• That is top draw that   . Perfection

Two blondes caught the attention today. I think the bikinibabe is excellent...in the Pigdogg zone , certainly in my zone. Nice bodied caucasians are rare as rocking horse shit for obvious reasons.

I dont think these two are the same person . The bottom one is a cover girl for some AmTran outfit
              Attached Files

Comment

• (Tomcat @ Sep. 07 2010,17:12) That is top draw that   . Perfection
                Certainly is TC, scrubs up well as a schoolgirl also.
                Attached Files

Comment

• Ladyboy, femmboy and cissy all rolled up into one. hard to beat. Never seen that one before either.. thats what we like . the japanese do seem to pull this girlyboy stuff off best.

Comment

• Cissyboy?
                    Attached Files

Comment

• No
                      "The Ladyboy Collection- start yours today!"

Comment

• Here you go TC, all gift wrapped and sent to your address for your pleasure.  
                        Attached Files

Comment

• Goodness that first one in post # 463 has a frightening resemblance to a completely bleached Michael Jackson. May he RIP

Comment

• Mimi.. one of the best Japan trannyboys. I got the whole set now. Had to covert from BMP into jpeg otherwise would have put this up before.

more later
                            Attached Files

Comment

• Another of our Japanese friend to bring us all back into focus.
                              Attached Files

Comment

• Maid in heaven.
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X