Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh my God, a couple of days away and I come back and think I just died and went to heaven! 361 sent me through the roof 366 had my tongue hanging out 372 made me feel faint with desire, then 373 I just about shot my load and finally that quartet at the end of 377- oh my my!

This is all too much...
    a pint of lager with chasers of a small Baileys and a gin and tonic- "ooh ladyboys!"

Comment

• A little something you don't see on your duvet every day.
      Attached Files
      I'm a stranger in paradise... All lost in a wonderland. A stranger in paradise...

Comment

• .... OM'muthaFregg'n G. very nice. Mmmm Yummy.
        My Femboys can Beat up your Ladyboys.  

Comment

• Thanks for joining the dots up on 339 Bumble ..not sure where she is from that one though. Are you in LOS now. Theres a fantastic new Femboy at the Corner Bar , works as service girl. I left my camera at home so a good samaritan like your good self is required . We can make her an honary cissy  and then export her to the femboy thread after October.

Comment

• heres a small section of the shoot for our 18 year old Serbian newbie trannyboy
            Attached Files

Comment

• and then
              Attached Files

Comment

• (Bumblebee @ Aug. 31 2010,14:56) A little something you don't see on your duvet every day.  
                Reminds me of a shot u took of Kwang with glasses BB.

And part of what I like about Ritzu is the glasses.

Glasses make some girls look very sexy.

Comment

• Something about this thread that's got my attention....no it's driving me crazy! Here's one, hope it fits....Hawk
                  Attached Files

Comment

• Does this count as sissy? yes no maybe so? I love it anyway...who is this? Hawk
                    Attached Files

Comment

• love post 387..i do like a good toilet sitting

also
                      just take a look at this honey, 19 years old and A list Trannyboy. One of the best ive seen this year. Ive got the whole set ..so more to follow.
                      Attached Files

Comment

• Super threads lads

here is a couple of screen caps from some vids of mine
                        Attached Files

Azza

A worthy trip report

Comment

• Attached Files

Azza

A worthy trip report

Comment

• (Tomcat @ Sep. 01 2010,11:36) Thanks for joining the dots up on 339 Bumble ..not sure where she is from that one though. Are you in LOS now. Theres a fantastic new Femboy at the Corner Bar , works as service girl. I left my camera at home so a good samaritan like your good self is required . We can make her an honary cissy  and then export her to the femboy thread after October.
                            Sadly I not not in town TC. Maybe the closet Sunee fan Pacman will do the honours.
                            I'm a stranger in paradise... All lost in a wonderland. A stranger in paradise...

Comment

• Which would you kiss first, the feet or the mask?
                              Attached Files

Comment

• (Bumblebee @ Sep. 01 2010,20:29) closet Sunee fan Pacman will do the honours.      

Ill borrow Pacmans camera instead for a couple days.. i assume hes got one of those anti- sand covers, i think they keep out liquids as well

Great pic that Azza with the skitt raised. looks japanese. Mirimark would probably give a massage to the pic above ..the femme guy. Also Ritsu , the face that started this all this has a brand new vid. Can you screen capture some shots. I aint got a clue how to do it

Comment

Working...
                                X