Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Photos of TS (TV) - Suri Star aka Alyshea aka Alyshaz aka Kiko Kanazawa aka Pang - Thai - Versatile - Central London who featured in Post 621 of the UK Thread.
    Attached Files

Comment

• I prefer Tiff out of the two..

are you in LOS over Xmas TG925 ??. Ill be around  ( Sent you a PM - TG925)

Also ill be in the Wayout this Sat and if Paul , Geezer are going we can make a plan tomorrow. I will be in Wayout at around 10.30

Comment

• (Tomcat @ Nov. 25 2010,14:59) We have to send Farangbah in i think for the Xmas party
        Sadly, I won't be able to make it at Xmas. But I'll just have to console myself with some Thai ladyboys...

What I'm really gonna have to do is break down and "out" myself to a Japanese person so they can help us with all these translations you're talking about... get us set-up proper-like for investigations . . .

Comment

• Now this is from the top drawer..from China and posted herself on a chinese trannyblog ( Blog not based in China)
          Attached Files

Comment

• From Japan but no ideas about the name... maybe she done Shemail Japan but the pic isnt from there. I dont use the main sites for any pics and most of my stuff is obscure sources.
            Attached Files

Comment

• 1133 is truly gorgeous!
              a pint of lager with chasers of a small Baileys and a gin and tonic- "ooh ladyboys!"

Comment

• From Japan , not top notch but we need some contrast. I like the real pretty ones but some guys may like the average japtv. Most of the Japtvs dont do nude as a rule and those that do migrate to Shemale Japan

These are all from the same Trannyboy
                Attached Files

Comment

• You are just trying to skew the vote in Mimo's favour TC cum the Miss Cissyboy Universe Awards

That gal needs contacts, I see her squinting...

Keep it coming, contrast is good
                  Did you exchange a walk-on part in the war for a lead role in a cage

Comment

• (Tomcat @ Nov. 20 2010,19:05) I think the name is Mira and she lives in Bankok. She said she is a crossdresser and not a Ladyboy. She posted her self as Japanese anyway. She wasnt on a P4P site , just a fashion blog. the face seems familiar like some LB that used to work in Obsessions ...mmmm.. i wonder
                    Ive known mint mira for several years... cant remember how we met.
                    Nice person, def. only a crossdressor but i think can be corrupted
                    Believe she has her own business and has/used to have a GG girlfriend.

Azza

A worthy trip report

Comment

• Thanks Az, her face is familiar to me. There are a few more online on a girlyish fashion TV blog of some kind.

on another note
                      I like the Russians and this sweety dont airbrush the pics either. Shes the one sucking the cock , not the dude standing up btw.
                      Attached Files

Comment

• Japan...
                        Attached Files

Comment

• The after party pic at Tokyos tranny cafe
                          Attached Files

Comment

• Trying to work out if the one on the right with th red hair is having a bad hair day......   or maybe the hair is having a bad tranny day.        

RR.
                            Pedants rule, OK. Or more precisely, exhibit certain of the conventional trappings of leadership.

"I love the smell of ladyboy in the morning."
                            Kahuna

Comment

• i imagine that many of these will go on to become fully fledged newhalfs

Comment

• From Poland , some guys TV GF.
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X