Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think the name is Mira and she lives in Bankok. She said she is a crossdresser and not a Ladyboy. She posted her self as Japanese anyway. She wasnt on a P4P site , just a fashion blog. the face seems familiar like some LB that used to work in Obsessions ...mmmm.. i wonder
    Attached Files

Comment

• Whatever the 'linguists' say, I think this thread is redefining the Cissboy concept.

Saki in small doses is appropriate. Like Mimo... pearls before swine and all that...
      Did you exchange a walk-on part in the war for a lead role in a cage

Comment

• perhaps we need to get the folks at ILBC and  C.I.S.S.Y.N.E.T together and start banging heads together on who owns the intellectual property rights to such words
        Attached Files

Comment

• and so im off to bed
          Attached Files

Comment

• Sleep tight TC

Comment

• Attached Files

Comment

• Less feminine than I prefer but aligned to this thread, I think........
                Attached Files

Comment

• Same same as above
                  Attached Files

Comment

• (Tomcat @ Nov. 20 2010,23:31) perhaps we need to get the folks at ILBC and  C.I.S.S.Y.N.E.T together
                    I think they are communicating unofficially through back-channels

In the meantime, no doubting the provenance on this one.

Juliet from the USA
                    Attached Files

Comment

• Nice snaps there nine, like the short-haired ones

Like most Cissyboys, Juliet is into wigs
                      Attached Files

Comment

• Was with Boarhog once in Guess Bar and he said to me " nice LB shame about the wig". To this day i had no idea she was wearing one , i must be blind. Well she certainly dont wear one now as i had a full inspection the last time i see her..onwards..

Juliet is nice , i never seen her before though. I see Nines femboy has a whole shoot done of which Mirimark gave much applause in the femboy thread around 5 months ago...probably femboy materiel IMO and at the outer limits of cissydom but great pics none the less NW.

Comment

• "She" has surface again . The photographer said this Tgirl has the best body he has ever seen . She always appears in this strange scene with the crusifix ect. If you spend a night with her probably best not to fall asleep , or leave the lights on at the very least.
                          Attached Files

Comment

• These pics are probably a few years old . Dont have the name but shes a Japanese Crossdresser , part time.
                            Attached Files

Comment

• Also well done Gentlemen for the contributions , the more the merrier as they say      

Comment

• No doubt about it, those JA Cissys are an instant hit

Comment

Working...
                                X