Attached Files

Comment

• And a cissyboy ..no name and dont know where from
          Attached Files

Comment

• Renata from Moscow
            Attached Files

Comment

• Teenager TS from Turkey.. keep your hands off , shes mine...no really shes mine, keep well away you perverts and Tranny chasers.

Ill have some other pics and il figure out what ones to show. And dont go posting pics of this one other forums please . The sponser has a weak heart.. so i hear.

Turkey is the un discoverd country as far as TS is concerned and the movement is very big but since the Islamic crowd got in power it is more subdued so im told. shame as there is enormous potential there.
              Attached Files

Comment

• Another from this new Turkish sweety ( actually the pic above may be her friend , i cant remember as they look alike and dont recall the studs,they were not in three weeks ago, maybe ill have to recheck the vampy pic out above just in case ) The green thing shes sucking on was up her arse 5 minutes earlier and is seen in situ below.
                Attached Files

Comment

• and another.. more later
                  Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

• Love the international aspect to this , it seems sissydom knows no boundries or borders ....

Tracked this one down to Scotland of all places , Nikki , I'm taking her out for a fried Mars bar and a bottle of Iron Brew at the weekend , hoots mon !
                        Attached Files
                        Free your mind and your ass will follow .

Comment

• Excellent Turkish Delight there TC.
                          I'm a stranger in paradise... All lost in a wonderland. A stranger in paradise...

Comment

• There is a new proper but grainy Vid been done of our Turkish delight but the guy that shot it hashed the editing up and hasnt answered his emails for some reason. I sure at some satge we will get some good clean pics of this stunner.

the Turks are a halfway house between Euro and Asian and so in there ladyboys you get the best of all worlds.

Jimslim is right that each day i see more and more Countries offering TS/TV/TX pics and vids and this can only be good news. Every day a new country seems to pop up and Turkey does have some real lookers. My ex Girlfriend(GG) was a turk and she told me that transexualism is a big thing over there.

The only problem is that sex tourism in Turkey is a hazard , i been there lots of times and its a chancy affair, with GGs anyway, due to fact that the pimp is practically in the bedroom with you.

Around six years ago
                            There were six of us in a car in Instanbul and the taxi driver was nervous as was the pimp and i dont think ill try that route again. When the pimp got out to get the girls the Taxi driver searched the car as he thought the pimp may have planted heroin under the seat..and so on and on . And they all carry guns and big knives

A dangerous place is Instanbul

Comment

• The top one is Turkish and i think the other two are from Rumania
                              Attached Files

Comment

• Poland, ill add the other three pics later
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X