X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (jimslim @ Sep. 17 2010,03:04) I'm taking her out for a fried Mars bar
    Nice one Jim , remember to wipe the Mars bar first.

or
    Maybe stick it up Nikkis arse and then fry it , the new savoury taste. It might catch on up there

Comment

• Not a really cissyboy but i love this pic so here you are
      Attached Files

Comment

• Milena from Moscow.. a real stunner. I think she around 23 and no photoshopped pics. There seems to be a flood of TS pics out of Russia. Maybe shes on the game , it does seem to be a hobby out there.
        Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

• (Tomcat @ Sep. 17 2010,09:36) Maybe stick it up Nikkis arse and then fry it:
            I find the KY makes the chocolate taste funny......

RR.
            Pedants rule, OK. Or more precisely, exhibit certain of the conventional trappings of leadership.

"I love the smell of ladyboy in the morning."
            Kahuna

Comment

• A Cissy Soap or something like it...take a look its very strange but fun.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6A59y...eature=related

I finally found this after two months hunting. From Japan and all the parts are played by cissyboys , other than that i havent got a clue whats going on or who dunnit

If you like Japanese girlyboys tune in

(PS i figured out now who dunnit as i played it all the way through. haha)
              Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

• The other two pics from Poland that i started a page back..
                  Attached Files

Comment

• TC who is that in post #566 or do you know the website where you found it.

RR.
                    Pedants rule, OK. Or more precisely, exhibit certain of the conventional trappings of leadership.

Kahuna

Comment

• Didnt come from a dedicated website for her but from some tranny pic collector. Originally it may have been part of a shoot but i have no idea

I have the pic number but cant remember what collector it came from but i dont think was part of a set anyway. Ill take a look later as if shes Russian its easier to find as one guy collects most of the Russian stuff. Ill send you a PM later RR.

Comment

• No luck with the info from TC's PM so far but I'll keep looking.
                        if shes Russian
                        Pretty sure she's US based.

To while away the time I found this for you to look at.      

RR.
                        Attached Files

Kahuna

Comment

• well done RR . lovely, thumbs up

(If i find any link on the other pic i will pass it on straight away, bound to come across it sooner or later)

Comment

• This next picture is not very good quality but there is something about that appeals to me anyway.

Incidently don't have any names or other details for this one or the one above though I'm sure I recognise the one above.

RR.
                            Attached Files

Kahuna

Comment

• I quite like Molly , very feminine and of of my top 10. If only all Caucasians TV/TS were like this. Unfortunately they are not and so its always nice to see some real lookers even if its a fantasy in that one will probably never have sex with them

It is said that 99% of crossdressers are not interested in sex with men and are just heteros getting kicks dressing up. Im not so sure that the figure is as high as that .. maybe 80%.

Anyway heres Molly again, fake pussy shot , the dick is tucked between here legs just in case you thought i snuck a postie in ..

wow , thats what i say

A real stunner
                              Attached Files

Comment

• 19 year old tranny from USA i think
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X