• Just love the guys boxers

Comment

• I like this one
          Attached Files

Comment

• Mimo from Japan
            Attached Files

Comment

• I have no idea what her name is but i do know she is beautiful.

Last pic.
              Attached Files

Comment

• She certainly is Ninewives. Looks Latino. fab.... a keeper , as they used to say.

Comment

• Assorted
                  Attached Files

Comment

• Ksusha from Russia
                    Attached Files

Comment

• Post #690 and the other pics are from a Co1or C1imax magazine of the 1970's.
                      I remember seeing the magazine sometime around 1980.

Do a search on Google for CC + transexual + Vintage erotica and you will find all sorts of interesting things.      

RR.

Spelt CC wrong there is no U so I've edited it  -  obviously change the 1s to L when you search.
                      (I think CC go searching internet sites and insist on having their pictures removed hence the substitution to fool the search-bots)
                      Pedants rule, OK. Or more precisely, exhibit certain of the conventional trappings of leadership.

"I love the smell of ladyboy in the morning."
                      Kahuna

Comment

• RE EDIT. thanks for that RR , i love the vintage stuff.   Good idea for an ew thread, " Vintage Transexual Erotica"

also

I think Japan does this trannyboy stuff the best. This babe in not on hormones and is a crossdresser.
                        Attached Files

Comment

• (Road Runner @ Oct. 05 2010,15:57) Post #690 and the other pics are from a Co1or C1imax magazine of the 1970's.
                          I remember seeing the magazine sometime around 1980.
                          To be honest , IMO, some of the vintage stuff is better than whats around today. It just has a strange charm about it , and in technicolor as well. Not sure if any asian stuff about from those days , all the links i looked at are western and the so called vintage Asian is from 2003

Comment

• (Tomcat @ Oct. 05 2010,17:11) IMO, some of the vintage stuff is better than whats around today.
                            Some classics from my VHS collection can't be beat compared with all the silicone around these days. The Braz stuff is all testosterone now

Love that Jap content, although I think you have a good eye TC and are presenting some of the (unheralded) naturals
                            Did you exchange a walk-on part in the war for a lead role in a cage

Comment

• (Tomcat @ Oct. 05 2010,11:11) Not sure if any asian stuff about from those days , all the links i looked at are western and the so called vintage Asian is from 2003
                              There was one Asian TS who appeared in several CC mags around the late 70's -  I think she was probably Indonesian.

That is the only Asian TS I ever saw until the Lb-Lb site started in I think it was 2000  -  I must have been one of their eariler customers.
                              There was another site AsianXXX that featured both gg's and tg's from Thailand around the same time as Lb-Lb started but it disappeared within a year or so.
                              The odd watermarked picture shows up from them now and again.

The earliest magazine pictures seem to come from the US around the late 50's early 60's.
                              Nothing seems to have appeared in Europe from commercial sources until the CC mags in the mid/late 70's.

You will find a very few earlier single photographs from both the US and Europe some going back as far as 1900  -  they are usually described as drag artists and I don't remember seeing any that are not dressed.

I also love the style of the 70's & 80's pictures  -  maybe there is a market out there for someone?

RR.
                              Pedants rule, OK. Or more precisely, exhibit certain of the conventional trappings of leadership.

"I love the smell of ladyboy in the morning."
                              Kahuna

Comment

• We will have to keep out eye out for somemore Vintage and maybe start another thread , if there is enough materiel, perhaps some members have some old pics pre 1980.

This one is called the " Unknown Crossdresser". No name
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X