Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And one pose from mimo, similar to a previous shot but not excatly the same angle so here you are.
    Attached Files

Comment

• Naomi, maybe Nami ? It's a mystery... But the smile is the same  
      (Up it on pure and let the public vote )

I may be out of line, but from some angles Mimo does have a bit of the Cancer12 in her..or vice versa  
      Did you exchange a walk-on part in the war for a lead role in a cage

Comment

• Actually the name is Nao.. just confirrmed. I think Nao is a shortened version of a longer Japanese name ( also i dont think CANCER12 looked like mimo from memory Guy.. )
        Attached Files

Comment

• (Tomcat @ Nov. 09 2010,12:57) It seems as if the public Korean TS scene is not as big as i thought , especially when compared to Japan which is pretty good and plentyfull at this time.
          The Koreans are much more conservative than the japanese and much less accepting of gays and transgender.
          Some do make it into modelling and showbusiness but they still only receive limited acceptance.

Think like Victorian England  -  everyone knows it goes on but no-one talks about it.

RR.
          Pedants rule, OK. Or more precisely, exhibit certain of the conventional trappings of leadership.

"I love the smell of ladyboy in the morning."
          Kahuna

Comment

• Guydesavoy posted some shots of Natalie earlier. Found these bigger and better quality ones.

Love the second shot...... Would you like me to hold that for you?

RR.
            Attached Files
            Pedants rule, OK. Or more precisely, exhibit certain of the conventional trappings of leadership.

"I love the smell of ladyboy in the morning."
            Kahuna

Comment

• You're killin' me, TC...

Juuuuuuuuuuuuuuuust KILLin' me . . .

Comment

• Im still looking for some tallent in your area. I found another network on Monday but its all in Japanese and i dont have a clue as to where they live.

Why is it that Tokyo seems to be the hub..is it like Isaan factory for cissyboys lol

I think these pics are all from Japan but not 100% sure
                Attached Files

Comment

• Mimo still seem prolific in her output , this was taken last week, Actually mimo may seem to be getting younger as have been posting her stuff back wards in the main up to now. I think ill have to start at the earlier photos and work forward

otherwise in three years time she will look 18

Anyway this is as she is right now. In Einsteinien relativity we are all on the same time slice ( almost) with this pic
                  Attached Files

Comment

• have to start slipping in some more euroflesh as i was turning Japanese
                    Attached Files

Comment

• This one is apparently from India , does anyone recognise her as its not 100% certain. However she does have a dick thats for sure
                      Attached Files

Comment

• Nice stills of Nat RR/ I was snapping from VLC. More action, less resolution  

TC I have some other 'footage' of cancer. Doesn't look much like her avatar did. Anyways, no comparaison with Mimo  

Comment

• Cancer12 Av was a great pic...i liked her. Does she still post here?, ill have to check . I always suspected the Av wasnt the same as real life.
                          The Camera never lies ... or does it

Comment

• I think she 'retired' after a contretemps over certain pics the PI Doctor posted of a friend of hers...

Suffice to say that her newer look was quite different cf that avatar.

As we're among friends here I might tempt fate and dig up some files from the Savoy Archives...

Comment

• Japan maybe. If you were to launch a coffee table book on cissyboys i guess she might make the cover
                              Attached Files

Comment

• gives new meaning to "the man with no name". Posted a couple of our friend a page back but dont know any details as once again its in Japanese

I get the impression that she maybe be up for meetings and maybe shes on the game.
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X