X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I like the Ukraine babe!
    a pint of lager with chasers of a small Baileys and a gin and tonic- "ooh ladyboys!"

Comment

• teenage from Latin America. no name yet. Dont often see young femme types from there. These photos were taken three days ago. The vids for these AmTran shoots are usually behind closed doors but they tend to surface eventually. Just have to wait for while
      Attached Files

Comment

• And there you are , one more
        Attached Files

Comment

• Young Trannie from USA
          Attached Files

Comment

• New trannyboy , calls herself Darya , and is very nice. From Eastern Europe somewhere
            Attached Files

Comment

• Nice work TC
              Did you exchange a walk-on part in the war for a lead role in a cage

Comment

• Thanks Guy.. something a bit different .

You getting out to Thailand or Hong kong this year. Ill be back soon to Hong Kong on Bus for a week or so and then onto LOS for a week to get over the stress of it all. Is Looker in Hong Kong or still the near abroad

Comment

• Phew ! gorgeous! I'd love to see the video- what a honey!
                  a pint of lager with chasers of a small Baileys and a gin and tonic- "ooh ladyboys!"

Comment

• A bit of sissy action here for you guys.

http://motherless.com/AC5711A
                    I'm a stranger in paradise... All lost in a wonderland. A stranger in paradise...

Comment

• can i add one i found no info but i thought you guys would like.....
                      Attached Files

"No bastard ever won a war by dying for his country.
                      He won it by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his country."
                      General George Patton Jr

Comment

• YUP!!! I like.

Comment

• hey steff you think we can find some like this .. what do you think do you no any places.???

"No bastard ever won a war by dying for his country.
                          He won it by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his country."
                          General George Patton Jr

Comment

• oh ah.. I think this is a new pic of our Katie. havnt seen it before.
                            Attached Files

Comment

• How about our Anna..good looking Transki-boy from Moscow .. shes my favourite at the moment..how a guy can look that good is amazing. If Anna went the whole way she could be on the cover of Playboy im sure

Ands its no fantasy as she is available if your in Moscow so thats something i suppose. Not that im going back anytime soon.

OMG shes so lovely
                              Attached Files

Comment

• Mimo from japan...
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X