X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• very nice find.

"No bastard ever won a war by dying for his country.
    He won it by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his country."
    General George Patton Jr

Comment

• (Tomcat @ Oct. 13 2010,08:03) Found some random goods while surfing this morning
      Love that first picture...

RR.
      Pedants rule, OK. Or more precisely, exhibit certain of the conventional trappings of leadership.

"I love the smell of ladyboy in the morning."
      Kahuna

Comment

• Seeing as how Chile is in the news, here's a couple of videos of Arianda Sodi, a famous Chilean tv performer. In the second video you will see her out of drag.

http://www.youtube-nocookie.com/v/Cu...?fs=1&hl=en_US">http://www.youtube-nocookie.com/v/Cu...?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="960" height="745">

http://www.youtube-nocookie.com/v/vd...?fs=1&hl=en_US">http://www.youtube-nocookie.com/v/vd...?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="960" height="745">

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
        Membership Levels
        The Rookie Thread
        New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
        Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

• (Road Runner @ Oct. 13 2010,14:36) Love that first picture...    

RR.
          That is sublime.

The 2nd pic is unbelievably passable
          Did you exchange a walk-on part in the war for a lead role in a cage

Comment

• (Tomcat @ Oct. 09 2010,18:29) This is Krissy..
            From Oregon, I believe. The videos she releases of herself getting publicly fucked and giving blowjobs in broad daylight in the parking lots of truck stops, rest stops and cheap hotels along the highways of the American Northwest have an odd appeal.
            "The Ladyboy Collection- start yours today!"

Comment

• I see Krissy on some Int. hooker site with loads of pics but did not realise the History.

also
              I found some dudes collection today posted online so here is a sampling . Tia Pheonix sounds familiar , seen her before somewhere
              Attached Files

Comment

• Oh Tomcat! that middle image makes me just melt! She is so lovely- and that beautiful bulge in her panties. Oh beautiful!
                a pint of lager with chasers of a small Baileys and a gin and tonic- "ooh ladyboys!"

Comment

• This one is just amazing! She looks such fun and what a cock! Thanks so much for posting- helps me with my stroking!
                  a pint of lager with chasers of a small Baileys and a gin and tonic- "ooh ladyboys!"

Comment

• Hey Tom cat where were you surfin?

Comment

• I was on a friends laptop , hes a member Trannychasers i think or similar.

I never post links due to fact that they usually lead to non associated sites which is not the TLF forums policy . Now Gentlemen if you please put the Kleenex away and look for the donate button the TLF will be most gratefull

Comment

• (Tomcat @ Oct. 13 2010,14:03) Found some random goods while surfing this morning
                        Is the first pic (blonde) photoshopped?

Comment

• Eyemakc- photoshop issue- blonde pic - one pag back

i have no clue , it dont look like it to me. If its obvious i wouldnt post it but to be honest i have a day job and cant be to studious about such matters in my tea breaks. i have a casual glance and post it if it looks interesting. Im also in the Sheraton Business Centre and many shoulder surfers are afoot

Most of the East European stuff is photoshopped and also many top sites now do it as routine if you look at pics now compared to 5 years ago. Ladyboy Ladyboy do it for sure

80 per cent of my pics are from collectors who usually vet their own stuff although some fish will get through the net one supposes.

But the blonde seems Kosher to me

Comment

• (EyeMahk @ Oct. 14 2010,15:50) Is the first pic (blonde) photoshopped?
                            Blowing it up I don't think so  -  or to put it another way  -  if it is it's a good job.

The only sure way to tell these days is to find other pictures of the same girl.
                            If anyone does please post them one way or the other because I think she's a beauty.

RR.
                            Pedants rule, OK. Or more precisely, exhibit certain of the conventional trappings of leadership.

Kahuna

Comment

• i hope this photo fits in.
                              Attached Files

"No bastard ever won a war by dying for his country.
                              He won it by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his country."
                              General George Patton Jr

Comment

• Just fell over this one - 'fraid no further details available.

RR.
                                Attached Files

Kahuna

Comment

Working...
                                X