Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jesus, AB she ain't cute at all!!! I'm beginning to think you'd fuck a woodpile if you thought there was a snake in it!

Comment

• (Steff @ Oct. 10 2010,01:38)
      Jesus, AB she ain't cute at all!!! I'm beginning to think you'd fuck a woodpile if you thought there was a snake in it!  
      well it has been almost a full year now. ok well a couple time with the local shemale but that do not count. she not thai..lol

"No bastard ever won a war by dying for his country.
      He won it by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his country."
      General George Patton Jr

Comment

• Im in Hong Kong now for a while.. a few ladyboys about but nothing that i would touch even with rubber gloves and tongs to hand.

Anyway it seem i can sneek a few pics in

These are just a few at random until i can get proper access next week
        Attached Files

Comment

• While TC is off being naughty in HK I'll slip a few in.....

This one calls herself Paigelb and is apparently in the USA - sorry don't know where.

RR.
          Attached Files
          Pedants rule, OK. Or more precisely, exhibit certain of the conventional trappings of leadership.

"I love the smell of ladyboy in the morning."
          Kahuna

Comment

• Don't have any information on this one but as you can see she lub me longtime....

RR.
            Attached Files
            Pedants rule, OK. Or more precisely, exhibit certain of the conventional trappings of leadership.

"I love the smell of ladyboy in the morning."
            Kahuna

Comment

• Nice one RR

Anita from Holland... mmm I'll be over there next month..any further info TC or should I just go window shopping ?
              Did you exchange a walk-on part in the war for a lead role in a cage

Comment

• ref Anita   GDSavoy

i got the phone number i think but its in my main AOL. Wait until saturday when i should be able to access it. Shes on a Dutch website but i cant remember the name off hand..full of Dutch hookers. Something....nl ...maybe it will come to me before
                ( im on remote AOL and cant get to my favourites, they dont show)

Comment

• Cheers

Comment

• found these pics on a blog. Anonymous TV from who knows where

Not bad eh for an amateur
                    Attached Files

Comment

• Coor blimey..give me 'amateur' any time

Comment

• ...Ilike the amatuer scene , it springs some pleasant surprises

Not sure how amatuer this one is.
                        Attached Files

Comment

• a few more
                          Attached Files

Comment

• Some more I stumbled upon.
                            Attached Files
                            I'm a stranger in paradise... All lost in a wonderland. A stranger in paradise...

Comment

• Three nices pics there Bumble..i like the bottom two , and especially the last one. My type for sure

Comment

• Found some random goods while surfing this morning
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X