• Show
Clear All

• Yoko mania
    Did you exchange a walk-on part in the war for a lead role in a cage

Comment

• nice Goth Tgirl
      Attached Files

Comment

• A great semi pro from Italy/France. has a rack installed now. Anyway this pic was taken before the sad event
        Attached Files

Comment

• Kyoko again
          Attached Files

Comment

• OMG ..from top drawer this one
            Attached Files

Comment

• Oh dear

Top stuff TC

Comment

• 1194 is utterly beautiful!
                a pint of lager with chasers of a small Baileys and a gin and tonic- "ooh ladyboys!"

Comment

• (Tomcat @ Dec. 16 2010,15:45) OMG ..from top drawer this one
                  If he/she is not illegal he/she should be...

Don't you want to just stick your hand up his/her...nevermind...
                  Attached Files
                  "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

• (kahuna @ Dec. 16 2010,17:13)
                    (Tomcat @ Dec. 16 2010,15:45) OMG ..from top drawer this one
                    If he/she is not illegal he/she should be...

Don't you want to just stick your hand up his/her...nevermind...
                    This is getting ridiculous!  

Can't we hire someone to decipher the maze and let me do some qualitative research???  

It's for the greater good!!!

Comment

• Why not post an ad in Metropolis for a Translator... I'm sure there are many keen students of English (of all persuasions) in the Kansai area

http://metropolis.co.jp/

Just a thought

Comment

• ya .. after Mimo there is no way back..i agree.. the new cissyqueen

Anyway i just found one more of this unknown Japan doll and ill be jetting off tomorrow for a few weeks to have some real fun .
                        Attached Files

Comment

• Here you go TC, another Japanese bit of loveliness hiding out on the web.
                          Attached Files
                          I'm a stranger in paradise... All lost in a wonderland. A stranger in paradise...

Comment

• Very intriguing BB

Safe trip TC

Comment

• Thanks Bumble, excellent....

Im in the Far East now for a couple o weeks, ill see what i can dig up locally. I brought the camera this time. Maybe some femboys later.

btw
                              The trip out of Heathrow was a real nightmare, they were shiving the ice of the runway pre take off..not to mention the horrors of the Renniassance Hotel which was like faulty Towers on Friday. Everything that could go wrong went wrong

Comment

• This cutey just appeard on a blog, shes been around for a year now. Dont know much more
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X