Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have posted Josie before. Here is a fresh pic I found.

On the Sydney scene, describes herself variously as Chinese-Russian, or Chinese-French, as looking for a date, or looking for customers..

As usual, timing is everything in these matters
    Attached Files
    Did you exchange a walk-on part in the war for a lead role in a cage

Comment

• Thanks Guy , always nice to have a delicate mix of TS here. Bit of this and a bit of that.

Comment

• This TGirl is pretty famous and i found out she comes from Canada and is a real tease. These are missing pics from an earlier set back on page 16 i think ( or there abouts)
        Attached Files

Comment

• How about this for class.. another pretty babba
          Attached Files

Comment

• and
            Attached Files

Comment

• This is one that i had last night back to my room . very nice and the best sex i ever had. Shes a bit shy but maybe i can coerce her for some full frontal later

mmmm. delicious
              Attached Files

Comment

• Nice find TC...

A classic CissyBoy here. dress and all. This shoot started off coy, then became a little confusing

Sorry about the spotty behind
                Attached Files

Comment

• well done TC! She looks great
                  a pint of lager with chasers of a small Baileys and a gin and tonic- "ooh ladyboys!"

Comment

• (Tomcat @ Dec. 31 2010,06:56) very nice and the best sex i ever had.
                    What did she do in order to achieve that acholade

Comment

• She knows how to use the rights muscles. Your average Starfish dont have this quality and there are a lot of them around. Also was very friendly and cuddly in the build up which is of great importance. sometimes a shy LB in the bar will come alive in the bedroom and vice verca... the outgoing ones in the bar can morph into a Starfish on the bedsprings. Actually even if a starfish looks happy and smiles its OK during sex..but a glib starfish is no good for a good hard on.

If you can get the best of both worlds its win win. I find that if a LB has had a long time the night before with another punter then it seems to sap them a bit.

Funnily enough last night i arrived a bit late in Obs where i was supposed to Barfine Amy ..NO17. i had missed her the night before as arrived late and another guy took her ( very annoying). So heres the thing , TT Chang said to me that i better hurry up or someone else will snatch her off the stage even though i had lined up a coke drink  this is not an insurance policy against some dude plucking her off the stage and dragging her out to be sodomized

So i duly barfined her and she got dressed and dat next to me. Then the Jap from the night before walks in with a big canvas suitcase and sees that i have bought his baby and sits down dejected . He threw his big canvas bag on the edge of the carousel and kept sending messages over to dump the farang. She then says to me that customer very unhappy about this and he want to pay big money now to take me.

Well it was New Years Eve and this guy was an arsehole for starting a stupid auction( that is not really playing the rules as i already fined her, but TIT) . I suppose that there are other ways of settling these tiffs but going to airport with duelling scars would not be the best way to start 2011.

Needless to say he lost the auction and a lot of face..

England 1 Japan 0

Comment

• From New Zealand.. young cissy
                        Attached Files

Comment

• Very nice TC. I'm a sucker for glasses

Comment

• ya , theres a few of us same same.. i also love glasses. Thick black rimmed ones. very sexy

Comment

• this is a cissyboy i picked up 5 minutes ago. thought id share it. Wants to be a Ladyboy proper i think. Maybe its a femboy after all. Oh well...
                              Attached Files

Comment

• Woo-hoo! give her one from me! look forward to more pics!
                                a pint of lager with chasers of a small Baileys and a gin and tonic- "ooh ladyboys!"

Comment

Working...
                                X