Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

...for those who like their LBs a bit older like I do, here is Erica from Bocoor Cavite, she is 30...
    Attached Files
    .. I'm not young enough to know everything, and not old enough to have done everything..

Comment

..more later & one super hung LB I'm saving for last after I am back in the Phil..  

.. more Erica..
      Attached Files
      .. I'm not young enough to know everything, and not old enough to have done everything..

Comment

Its amazing, 30 is older???
        TEXASMAC

Comment

(anicon @ Nov. 01 2011,06:47) ..more later & one super hung LB I'm saving for last after I am back in the Phil..  
          Hurry up.

Cheers
          Koykaeng
          Ladyboys need to learn...... Listerine is not a beverage !

Comment

... sorry, don't want Juri to find her b4 I get there..

Comment

(TEXASMAC @ Oct. 31 2011,22:00) Its amazing, 30 is older???    
              ... I said "a bit older" as compared to the age of the LBs you guys like to chase...  

Comment

Anicon
                thanks for these nice pics and your comments.
                BTW what a wonderful boner on post 16 !
                I am just now preparing my January-trip to the Phils and have subscribed for one month in "Meetladyboy.com"
                I think it was worthwile the 10 $ fee.I am now correponding with totally 24 ladyboys ( from Angeles, Mindanao and partly Manila) will be difficult to make a final choice !
                Most of them look for longtime relation and/or marriage,well not my kind of thing !
                But I think I can convince them for a more limited "friendship".
                Apart from my corespondence I have loaded down from TS-Dating and vicesisters 24 phonenumbers from Mindanao, 32 from Angeles and 24 from Manila, whereby I dhave sorted out all of those who are in the international business ( "available now in...." or those who announce phone numbers from HK, SIN, KL etc.)
                I am wondering which of them I will use at all, or if I will start again the hit and run biz.
                Actually I prefer to search them in the wild, I like the kick of hunting but I am aware that this seldeom works in the Phils or at least you dont find the real great lookers or jewels.
                Anyway friends I will keep you informed !

Ernesto
                Attached Files

Comment

... more updates to keep this thread alive now that my next adventure in the Phil. is fast approaching liftoff, I've been trying to get in touch with them so they know I'll be available for entertaining..

..1st up Vanessa from Cebu.. (but seems to be on the road these days, whereabouts unknown?)..
                  Attached Files

Comment

... a rear view of Vanessa, a familiar add on for most Phil. LBs'...  
                    Attached Files

Comment

...Ivy from ?...?, can't remember where I found her now & have no contact info for her..
                      Attached Files

Comment

...and to wrap up todays gallery here is Karolina, a freelancer from Manila..
                        Attached Files

Comment

Anicon - very nice - easy to see why you like the Philippines! Thanks for sharing!

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
                          Membership Levels
                          The Rookie Thread
                          New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
                          Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

..another from my older collection but is a post-op now, Aira is 33 & lives in Cavite, I might pay her a visit but I'm not into post-ops yet..

..whooops, didn't mean to download the same pic twice..
                            Attached Files

Comment

..here's the pic I meant to add of Aira..
                              Attached Files

Comment

Just discovered this thread on a lazy Sunday and some real freaking hotties to be had!!!! Dont hvae occasion to get there but good on ya if you do.....hot hot hot!
                                Be careful out there!

Comment

Working...
                                X