Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quite possibly the most naturally beautiful and passable ladyboy on the planet.

Just goes to show, you don't need to be rich or look like Adonis to have a incredibly hot ladyboy gf.   All you need to do is treat the girls well, have a bit of charm, and (most importanly) LIVE IN THAILAND.

Im jealous
    brock landers

Comment

Hey - Brock... The photos that I plan to have taken of Gif in the next month or so are gonna blow you away. When her boobs have settled and look more natural and she feels comfortable we'll put on a real show for you guys...

The picture attatched was taken just a few days after the op, so she still looks swollen but it's still a nice enough shot. (Not a very glamorous setting though, in my pad!)
      Attached Files

Comment

And yes, she's in charge of the remotes!

Comment

Wow, way to go Stogie! Those photos are not only beautiful, they have a great playful spirit.

incher

Comment

(stogie bear @ Jun. 29 2006,19:36) And yes, she's in charge of the remotes!

Swap the batteries for dead ones

RR.
            Pedants rule, OK. Or more precisely, exhibit certain of the conventional trappings of leadership.

"I love the smell of ladyboy in the morning."
            Kahuna

Comment

Keep sending in the comments. Gif reads the forum (usually over my shoulder) and loves the kind words!

Comment

She is very beautiful. You one lucky Farang.

Comment

Stogie, in post 24 she looks exactly like my girlfriend. I really like her in that yellow top (post 21). Gorgeous. Good thread.

Comment

You said "quality varies." The quality I saw varied from stunning to amazing to gorgeous to beautiful to sexy to playful to winsome to wonderful and everywhere in between.

She is indeed a beautiful girl and you are a lucky man. I hope you are both as happy as she looks in those photos.

Comment

Fucking unbelieveable beauty. Here in New Zealand she'd be a supermodel. Counting the weeks and days till I'm back in paradise.

Comment

very nice pictures mr bear. nice of you8 to share them
                        just a sex tourist looking for hot fun

Comment

So when's the wedding Stogie?
                          Are we all invited?
                          Will the wedding reception be held at Nana Plaza?

Oh here is the perfect "Gif Doll" for the top of your wedding cake!!
                          Attached Files

Comment

Geeeeez.... this girl goes from one op to the next! Lock her up, before she starts thinking of hips implants, nose jobs, etc.... Those girls are really op-junkies!

It's not necessary honey, you're already the most gorgeous babe on this site - and I'm around here for a while!  

MK
                            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uEdXtf-GHvU

Comment

Thanks a lot. Nice pics and beautiful girs
                              Good thinking!

Comment

I love her Man United tattoo

My girl is the same with the remotes

Great pics Stogie, one beautiful girl you have there

Any chance of bringing her with you to my boozer next time your in the UK

Dave...
                                Your got yer Mother in a whirl
                                Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

Working...
                                X