Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (bigpauly @ Feb. 17 2009,22:58)
    (Juri @ Feb. 18 2009,03:48)
    (jimslim @ Feb. 14 2009,15:24) Hi Juri , great pics of Dear , fantastic very lickable nipples  

....."Jimslim"...for your eyes only......sooo  fresh, and wait your tounge sooo much.....  

Starting to get confused-is this the same Dear as before from Stringfellows, doesn't seem to be as a tattoo has suddenly appeared on her left boob !-please update me as I hope to meet the lovely Dear as I arrive in a couple of days. Oops-just had a closer look at the name tag and I see it is Dear from SF-where did the tattoo come from?
    Many thanks.
    ...no, this lady is Suzi, not Dear.....i send the pic just for "jimslim" so he knows what wait him soon....
    xxx

Comment

• (Juri @ Feb. 27 2009,04:34)
      (manarak @ Feb. 26 2009,16:53) posts 664 to 667

where did the cute one go? was she sucking your dick when you took the other pics?  

excellent Juri  
      where are you from, BTW?
      ....now, if you ask me......i dont know too, she got "lost"..., but at what part of this night, i cant renember.....    
      ...but now i found her...she works cascade Nr. 58..but more informations not aviable.....'cause that night

cheers.............
      xxx

Comment

• (Juri @ Apr. 27 2009,14:50) ......just ahhh.....belive me, no shy- only yes,yes,yes....
        what a beautiful Cock - i'm sweating

Comment

• .....and my beau LIRA....., she works in a lady-agogo as dancer...!!

......such a sweet nice body......
          Attached Files
          xxx

Comment

• ....but she fuck like a devil...., and her toy know's only one position....

.....found her same so many on my homewalk around !Wat Tai"....
            Attached Files
            xxx

Comment

• Oh my God, Juri, one can't leave you alone. When I parted with Vicky you seemed all out for a quiet night and then THIS :-)

The second girl's fingernail on her little finger looks like she could slit one's throat or cut off whatever. But she is cute ...

Comment

• (Chinaman @ Apr. 28 2009,08:22) Oh my God, Juri, one can't leave you alone. When I parted with Vicky you seemed all out for a quiet night and then THIS :-)

The second girl's fingernail on her little finger looks like she could slit one's throat or cut off whatever. But she is cute ...
                .....oh yes.....it öook's like a quiet night until...., and both girls as nice as different.....

LIRA.....not only her nail is dangerous.....she is a devil of course........i like that....
                xxx

Comment

• (Juri @ Apr. 28 2009,13:02) .....and my beau LIRA....., she works in a lady-agogo as dancer...!!

Juri LIRA is outstanding ....What go-go pray tell ?
                  Cheers DK
                  happy when in thailand

Comment

• (donnykey @ Apr. 28 2009,10:46)
                    (Juri @ Apr. 28 2009,13:02) .....and my beau LIRA....., she works in a lady-agogo as dancer...!!

Juri LIRA is outstanding ....What go-go pray tell ?
                    Cheers DK
                    .....she tell me "shark-agogo"....and i try to belive, cause it's nealy impossible see'n the lb on her if she walk's outside...

....and fuck same there is no tomorrow....

cheers
                    xxx

Comment

• well done juri you the bloke
                      just a sex tourist looking for hot fun

Comment

• ...for "Chinaman"..........

spoken and done.......CAT-woman.....in daytime....:
                        Attached Files
                        xxx

Comment

• ...she found her tiger in me....and start open her perfect body .......
                          Attached Files
                          xxx

Comment

• ....find something on my body she wont give it out hann's....

....and after that moment there was no more time for a .......just
                            Attached Files
                            xxx

Comment

• .....such a sweet cute girl....and more she know's tiger, my cat dont want go back to the crazey house.....called hi-boss, where she's from....

.....sometime you get more than you ever can buy for money.......
                              Attached Files
                              xxx

Comment

• ...the well know'n SASA come for say hello.....with a sweet smile......
                                Attached Files
                                xxx

Comment

Working...
                                X