Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (Juri @ Jun. 27 2009,11:36) ...sometimes as freelancer around sukhumvit.....
    Is that Jeep? Maybe one of the most annoying obnoxious lbs in Bkk. Are you ok after her?
    "I can see it in the eyes.....they get hollow and soulless a year or 2 after the Op .... I coined the term ''shark eyes'' to describe that look"

Jaidee 2009

The other white meat

Comment

• (sev7en @ Jun. 27 2009,11:24)
      (Juri @ Jun. 27 2009,11:36) ...sometimes as freelancer around sukhumvit.....
      Is that Jeep? Maybe one of the most annoying obnoxious lbs in Bkk. Are you ok after her?
      ...yes, tha's JEEP, but nothing bad to report from her....my own experience is just ....oh what a (half)night.......!

... if she starts to like the cake.....not easy get her out of the room.....
      xxx

Comment

• (Juri @ Jun. 27 2009,11:34) .....one of the sweetest smiles from bkk...........JEEP........
        ...also one of the most annoying people on the planet.
        "What a fucking hero you are.... "
        -f0xxee (referring to ME! Eat your hearts out EVERYONE -- *I* am f0xxee's fucking hero!)

Comment

• (LadyboyCrush @ Jun. 27 2009,13:33)
          (Juri @ Jun. 27 2009,11:34) .....one of the sweetest smiles from bkk...........JEEP........
          ...also one of the most annoying people on the planet.
          ...yes, maybe if you give her the chance to be that......in my case i have something make her just horny and sweet......and what's before and after....who care's

cheers................juri*
          xxx

Comment

• ......two Cascade girls.......first PEN, cute, fashoined and trendy.....
            Attached Files
            xxx

Comment

• ....her lucky number is 22.....and her lucky position is just to have fun and pleasure....
              Attached Files
              xxx

Comment

• .....not sooo popular, but......... and not shy for nothing....
                Attached Files
                xxx

Comment

• ....same bar.....SAI,..........hmmmm, very exciting person......
                  Attached Files
                  xxx

Comment

• ....her lucky number is 94.....just a little tatoo-show:
                    Attached Files
                    xxx

Comment

• ....but she isn't shy to show more......yes, a little crazey, funny and 100% horny .............exactly what i wait for to have a good time...
                      Attached Files
                      xxx

Comment

• Juri ......  amazing collection of brilliant photos     Keep them coming  

Good to see Jeep exposed again - one of my favourite Asian TS vids. She didn't last long at Guess Bar or Cascades, though.  Annoying but sexy!
                        TT

Comment

• (Juri @ Jun. 28 2009,03:23) ......two Cascade girls.......first PEN, cute, fashoined and trendy.....
                          A familiar face...

Benz aka Pen...used to work Obs a few years back...Then vanished from the ladyboy scene for a year or so,..

A very pretty sexy ladyboy...

Good to see her back...
                          "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

• (Juri @ Jun. 25 2009,15:16) yes, i'm in town then...so let's meet there....
                            Hi Juri,

Sorry for my late reply, was for 2 days out of town ...
                            I shall be in Pattaya on July 12. Will send you a message.
                            Take care, cu - CM

Comment

• (TTChang @ Jun. 28 2009,00:58) Juri ......  amazing collection of brilliant photos     Keep them coming  

Good to see Jeep exposed again - one of my favourite Asian TS vids. She didn't last long at Guess Bar or Cascades, though.  Annoying but sexy!
                              ....yes, JEEP, she have a lot of power in bed but a staining mouth too.......but ever worth take her for a night and have fun.....

cheers.................juri*
                              xxx

Comment

• (kahuna @ Jun. 28 2009,01:33)
                                (Juri @ Jun. 28 2009,03:23) ......two Cascade girls.......first PEN, cute, fashoined and trendy.....
                                A familiar face...

Benz aka Pen...used to work Obs a few years back...Then vanished from the ladyboy scene for a year or so,..

A very pretty sexy ladyboy...

Good to see her back...
                                ....yes i think her name BENZ before, 'cause her email starts with "[email protected]"....

work now since one month in Cascade, before since "ever" in Obsession..., and look younger than her true age.....she is 26 now.....
                                xxx

Comment

Working...
                                X