Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ....luuuuve her style.....not shy, no drama, no bullsht.....just ready for a good time......
    Attached Files
    xxx

Comment

• .....ahhhh, and she like to play some nice games with me like.....
      Attached Files
      xxx

Comment

• What location Poy can be found?

Txs Blackypop
        blackypop

Comment

• Juri's bed
          No honey, no money!!

Comment

• (bigmick22 @ Jul. 19 2009,07:07) Juri's bed
            ....not yet, cause our big* darling need now big*money to get not hungry through low season....., so she can piked up on soi 9, in the bar under the stage of HEMA cabaret................
            xxx

Comment

• .....a well know'n face too......AUM, from la bamba.....,i look her long, long time, never have an idea go with her.....until she starts nocking on my door...
              Attached Files
              xxx

Comment

• ....and what apositive surprise ......a sweet body with a ass, softer than an angel and hotter than hell.....so from the first moment only
                Attached Files
                xxx

Comment

• ....and for the question la bamba close or not she have the right answer....."my ass will ever be open for you .....!!"
                  Attached Files
                  xxx

Comment

• (Juri @ Jul. 19 2009,20:30) .....AUM, from la bamba.... never have an idea go with her.....until she starts nocking on my door...
                    Glad you had a good time, Juri.  But she will probably be knocking on your door for ever more now, sending sms, and emails, and miscalls by the hundred.  And scamming for money.   and ..

Just a hunch     A few BMs have experienced this.  A wolf in sheep's clothing IMO.
                    TT

Comment

• (TTChang @ Jul. 19 2009,18:49)
                      (Juri @ Jul. 19 2009,20:30) .....AUM, from la bamba.... never have an idea go with her.....until she starts nocking on my door...
                      Glad you had a good time, Juri.  But she will probably be knocking on your door for ever more now, sending sms, and emails, and miscalls by the hundred.  And scamming for money.   and ..

Just a hunch     A few BMs have experienced this.  A wolf in sheep's clothing IMO.
                      ..i hear before she is a little annoying, so i wait long until i give her my time, and let her know where my heart and money goes....only with me!...so we arrange that's it just up to me, if and when we meet next ......, and this works until now......

....but thank's for info......
                      xxx

Comment

• I got e-mailed out the blue from Aum who I've hardly spoke to..........got my address from another La Bamba girl.........................

Can't fault her marketing technique................
                        My idea of foreplay is getting my wallet out......

Comment

• There was me thinking She asked me for my E Mail address because She would miss me  

If at first you don't succeed, Skydiving is not for you !

Comment

• Hi Juri,
                            BO or BOA I also could not understand her name correctly. But that is not true. You know i took her ST on the party for you in EZY. And Sandra could not resist and joined

Comment

• (Zoliboy79 @ Jul. 20 2009,18:21) Hi Juri,
                              BO or BOA I also could not understand her name correctly. But that is not true. You know i took her ST on the party for you in EZY. And Sandra could not resist and joined
                              .....i ever belive what a lb told ?.............no, but a funny story, and i see her walk away with you this night....

..but she is a nice, horny and sensitive one...........never a drama, bullsht or some bad ecperince with her.......

Juri
                              xxx

Comment

• (Juri @ Jul. 20 2009,21:36) ....and another "Ezy" girl.....BO, the real sister of Paeng....., ever a sunshine at her bar...  
                                She is indeed a sweetheart...I first met Bo when she was working at a little beer bar on Soi Diana...I didn't know she was Paeng's "sister" until
                                she showed up at Ezy some time later...Great kid...

As for the lovely La Bamba Aum...She is, or can be, a pest...She started sending me messages before I even knew who she was...

Great stuff Juri...
                                "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

Working...
                                X