Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It was great to finally meet you last night and, again, congratulations on a fine collection.

Interesting in this latest collection to see Sai with her new bolt-on additions, although I will aways recall her enthusiasm when she started, and I hope she has retained that.

Juri, I hope our paths will cross again, after all we both appear to have often "written on the same paper".

Best wishes on your travels and explorations!

Comment

• Where does Gobee hang out. Love to meet her my next trip. Love the size of her tool.

Comment

• (thegame925 @ Jun. 29 2009,08:56) It was great to finally meet you last night and, again, congratulations on a fine collection.

Interesting in this latest collection to see Sai with her new bolt-on additions, although I will aways recall her enthusiasm when she started, and I hope she has retained that.

Juri, I hope our paths will cross again, after all we both appear to have often "written on the same paper".

Best wishes on your travels and explorations!
        ....i have to give all my thanks to you....what a great night yesterday... ...

...a ever a pleasure for me read your comments and take a look to the girls through your lens......

so stay on your way, you a great person in our loved szene........

cheers............Juri
        xxx

Comment

• (buckeye @ Jun. 29 2009,10:11) Where does Gobee hang out. Love to meet her my next trip. Love the size of her tool.
          ...GOBEE now not work in Hi Boss....she stay at home and visit her customer.......and i am on her list....maybe this list is not sooo long..

but when you in pattaya, just walk in Hi Boss and you will be connected wit her...

cheers..............Juri
          xxx

Comment

• BEE.....or when my radar peep*ed....or how horny must be to........
            Attached Files
            xxx

Comment

• ...looked me at toilett just take out her monster*......and cum in a vew seconds.....

guys.....not easy to surprise me....but that was one........W A U...!!
              Attached Files
              xxx

Comment

• .....so i have to bring her home and fuck her crazey......oh what a afternoon....

btw, not ask me for her number, she have no phone......
                Attached Files
                xxx

Comment

• I guess he (not she) must have had something else going for him

Comment

• Hi Juri,
                    Good night at EZY last night and quite a few BM's turned up despite the super low season. Nice to have a chat with you and meet Zoliboy!
                    Despite all the beauties on dispay, one way or another I was fascinated by cashier Kaew and as she seemed to know you ( who doesn't?). I was wondering if you ever posted pics of her? Perhaps you did but I was a bit lazy to go back through all the pages and internat is very slow again.
                    See you next time....perhaps soon...

PS Is Bee the one you were saying about that she is bigger than Mint?
                    Lost in Space!

Comment

• (Master Bator @ Jun. 29 2009,15:46) Hi Juri,
                      Good night at EZY last night and quite a few BM's turned up despite the super low season. Nice to have a chat with you and meet Zoliboy!
                      Despite all the beauties on dispay, one way or another I was fascinated by cashier Kaew and as she seemed to know you ( who doesn't?). I was wondering if you ever posted pics of her? Perhaps you did but I was a bit lazy to go back through all the pages and internat is very slow again.
                      See you next time....perhaps soon...

PS Is Bee the one you were saying about that she is bigger than Mint?
                      ....yes it was a good night with a lot of smalltalk about what happend all around .....and i see how u enjoy with Kae.....i think i have some pic|s from her at home....but will post just soft one, because she i real a friend......

btw.....BEE is big and have a lot of power....but she is not that we speak last night....

cheers....................Juri
                      xxx

Comment

• Amazing that thread is still going so strong!

Well done, Juri!

Comment

• Juri,
                          What a great collection of photos!
                          Thank you for taking the time to share them with us!
                          You have good taste in ladies and hotels.
                          What is your favorite hotel or hotels in Pattaya?
                          Is there a hotel in Pattaya similar to the President Solitaire in BKK?
                          Again, Thanks for posting all the pictures.

Comment

• ...by an special wish for a friend.....more from BEE...
                            Attached Files
                            xxx

Comment

• ...back to bkk.....GIFT, back from Isaan full of power and..
                              Attached Files
                              xxx

Comment

• Bee back in April 2007 at Starlight Bar, Soi 6/1...

Great photos of Bee Juri.

Cheers
                                Koykaeng
                                Attached Files
                                Ladyboys need to learn...... Listerine is not a beverage !

Comment

Working...
                                X