X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Here's areeya!

...I read somewhere that Areeya loves to go to Phuket so if your headed that way why not ask her to go along (if it's in your budget!)..  
    ..Areeya with a friend at C & D's in Phuket!  
    .."Will you buy me a drink honeyko?"    (does she need to ask??)
    Attached Files

...the many faces of AREEYA, the sexiest Ladyboy.. PERIOD!!  
    Attached Files

Comment

...when AREEYA gives you "her look" how can u say NO??
      Attached Files

Comment

...sexy as hell and never over does the makeup..
        Attached Files

Comment

..whoever took this set has my everlasting gratitude,  it's hard not to fantasize about being with AREEYA on some secluded beach in PHUKET.. (with fun & games later!!)..    
          Attached Files

Comment

Hey man totally agree with ya, that set of her is gold, kudos to whoever took them pics.Like the idea of her on the beach in phuket, would be great to see her in a bikini style shoot like the rest of the shemale island girls, would be incredible (hint hint) but even better would be another shoot of the lovely sunny! stogie?jaidee? listen up

Comment

Originally posted by (anicon @ Mar. 27 2005,07:16)
              ...when AREEYA gets in your face how can u say NO??
              I could and I did.

Met her at her work. She asked for a drink. In the flesh she did nothing for me. I politely declined and choose another model from this site.

Comment

I would push her out of my way to get to Banana
                randyman
                ain't life grand

Comment

If I were in advertising, and my client wanted to promote an unknown brand of women's clothing or perfume, and wanted to be hip and edgy, I'd hire Areeya as my spokesmodel.  First she would just be noticed.  Then I'd let word leak out she was an LB and gets lots of free publicity.

Comment

Originally posted by (SPIRIT CRUSHER @ Mar. 27 2005,07:55)
                    Hey man totally agree with ya, that set of her is gold, kudos to whoever took them pics.Like the idea of her on the beach in phuket, would be great to see her in a bikini style shoot like the rest of the shemale island girls, would be incredible (hint hint) but even better would be another shoot of the lovely sunny! stogie?jaidee? listen up  
                    I`ll see what I can do next week.
                    I try to find her and make som potos of her in bikini in the pool....
                    Do not marry a Thai girl.
                    Use for 3 days only!

Comment

ah yur a legend wethair

Comment

what does banana look like? can anybody show me pic of her ?

Comment

we have her 3 or 4 times on the website Jackie........go to Stogies awesome Model Locator and look under the B's.

Areeya used to go to Phuket quite often and actually wanted to spend the winter there this year until the Tsunami. she likes the sun and the ocean; when I was there in December we hung out a bit and she loved it there but said the cash was small compared to BKK. I can only imagine what the Tsunami did to her and everyone else's income.

Thanks for the nice words about the first Areeya set, I took those pics and it could be one of the best series to ever hit this site, more for her beauty and style than my photographic abilities. I saw her a month ago in BKK; told her I wanted the number of her blonde friend Annie because I wanted to work with her; of course Arreya's first reply was "what about me"? I said "yes, of course.....call me when you are ready and we will set something up". no call came and despite many SMS messages she never came over and never sent me Annie's number either. I think when I worked with her [twice] last June we just caught her at a lucky moment and that may be the only 2 sets we get of this beauty so enjoy them.

Heard she was working at KC 3 now

Comment

Saw her in Cacade just over a week ago,and it was nearly closing time,many punters had pushed past her to get to other girls,she was also in Nana car park at 1 30am,she is very beautifull,but i have seen her outbursts for myself,not only turned me off,it scared the shit out of me.

Comment

Originally posted by (DANNY3 @ Mar. 27 2005,09:48)
                              .....she is very beautifull,but i have seen her outbursts for myself,not only turned me off,it scared the shit out of me.
                              What do you mean?

Is she angry?
                              Do not marry a Thai girl.
                              Use for 3 days only!

Comment

Working...
                              X