Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am sure if you do a search here on Areeya you will find many different opinions of her,but everyone agree's she is a stunner in the looks department.

Comment

She is definately on my to do list!  

Kev

Comment

..granted Areeya may be lacking in the personality dept. now, but i was talking sheer adulterated sexiness & to me Areeya is 'd bomb! (maybe that's why she has that explosive attitude??) .. if Areeya walked in to any bar or club for the 1st time heads would turn & people would take notice, but now that she's had the exposure & we are used to seeing her we are already looking for the next fantasy LB..

..the only one that comes close or may even surpass Areeya in that dept. is Natalie!
        Attached Files

Comment

Yes, but with Natalie, few if any ever question her demeanor. She is a very sweet, nice lady.

Comment

I looked all over for Areeya last time I was in Thailand then found out that she was in Singapor (i cant spell) I was going to Take one for the Team and give a trip report to tell everyone if she was really a bitch but could not because she was out of town,,,now I can tell first hand that I have been with Natalie more than a few times over the years and she is great in bed and a very nice person too

Comment

ahhhhhhh, we love these Areeya threads...... love her or hate her, it always brings the posts out of the woodwork and that is what ol' Stogie bear wants on his forum. Definately a superstar, definately hot as hell, attitude seems to change like the wind, body like a brick house, and definately gets controversy started whenever she is mentioned; basically, our kind of girl!!

No questions about Natalie......a superstar with a great personality......she COULD be a bitch and if she lives in Miami or Las Vegas or New York would be one, but she lives in Thailand and is just sweet as hell like the other 99% of ladyboys I have met. Has a new car now also, she will come to you and can also take you on vacations outside of BKK; she told me herself 3 weeks ago.

Comment

..yes, if you go to the model locator you will see all the LB's faces together & those 2 will stand out among all the rest. Now I know there are favorites like Banana, Bow, Chompo, etc., but when you see Areeya there is only one thing on your mind, and it's not a dinner & a movie!!

..Areeya at C & D's in one of her better moods & with her old hair style, not as sexy as her new one!  
                Attached Files

Comment

Is that Arraya with that awfull hair......
                  If thats a new picture I will take her awayf from my to do list!
                  Do not marry a Thai girl.
                  Use for 3 days only!

Comment

You know Anicon;

It would be a nice gesture if you could find it in your heart to change that nasty old "hairy ape shit."
                    just a thought
                    randyman
                    ain't life grand

Comment

..consider it done RainMan.. 'd ape is bak in 'd jungle, 'd earthquake sent him runnin'..

Comment

I like having that long tongue around my balls and up my ass

Comment

Originally posted by (anicon @ Mar. 28 2005,21:10)
                          ..consider it done RainMan.. 'd ape is bak in 'd jungle, 'd earthquake sent him runnin'..
                          Anicon;
                          Thanks man, you're the best.
                          that "Rainman" tag kinda hurts, but what the hell huh?
                          randyman
                          ain't life grand

Comment

Originally posted by (Randyman @ Mar. 28 2005,20:46)
                            consider it done RainMan.. 'd ape is bak in 'd jungle, 'd earthquake sent him runnin'..
                            Ape goes Ape shit over another quake...  Drops the Ladyboy he was about to rape and runs like hell the wrong way into the swamp....
                            Attached Files

Comment

Jesus Bam;
                              It would be worth the price of a ticket just to go bar hoppin with you, the Smuttster, and a few other of these silly bastards in here.
                              randyman
                              ain't life grand

Comment

Ape Man was later heard screaming for help stuck up in a tree. The only way to get him down was for a Ladyboy to show Ape her cock...
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X