X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can we get the Iraqi flag?
    Retired the top 12.  Need a new dirty dozen.  

Update: The new list is coming together: Nong Poy, Anita, Nok, Gif, Liisa Winkler, Kay, Nina Poon.  Is it possible to find 5 more?  Until then, GGs:  Jessica Alba, Yuko Ogura, Zhang Ziyi, Maggie Q, and Gong Li.

Comment

Now I know I'm a total perv cause I'd do her. Talk about the walk of shame!

Comment

Originally posted by (post-op lover @ April 06 2005,01:18)
        Can we get the Iraqi flag?  
        Do they have a flag under the Bush regime?

Hey where is the the Gay Lib flag? Is Ashcroft running this site or what?

It's good to King........no matter what the pay

Courage is being scared to death__and saddling up anyway

Billy Jaffe, Radio Voice of the Thrashers:
        ”I have absolutely No problem with Ohio State. It has a beautiful campus, and for a Junior College it has really great Academics.”

"Gentlemen and ladies, 'Those Who Stay Will Be Champions' is for you too. It's for every Michigan fan that's out there. When the going gets tough, you don't cut and run. It's not the Michigan way. If I heard it once from the old man, I heard it a thousand times -- when the going gets tough you find out who your real friends are, and that's why we must stay. Because there will be championships, and this staff and these kids will bring those championships here."

Comment

Originally posted by (smuttleydfs @ April 05 2005,08:28)
          Its a fucking right wing conspiracy!!!!!!!!  

Lefty!!!!!!!!!

Lefty!!!!!!!!!!

We need some liberal involvement!!!!!!!!    

You mean "constipation"
          ain't life grand

Comment

Our flag should be bigger, we been on this earth a lot longer

believe the below happened in 1066 ( battle of hastings )

where were the US and Australia then  

and now we are an aircraft carrier for the US

dave...

Attached Files
            Your got yer Mother in a whirl
            Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

Originally posted by (daveduke007 @ April 06 2005,08:23)
              Our flag should be bigger, we been on this earth a lot longer

believe the below happened in 1066 ( battle of hastings )

where were the US and Australia then  

and now we are an aircraft carrier for the US      

dave...
              This "Battle of Hastings" was obviously won by direct descendants of future Colonists!!!!!!!!!

”I have absolutely No problem with Ohio State. It has a beautiful campus, and for a Junior College it has really great Academics.”

"Gentlemen and ladies, 'Those Who Stay Will Be Champions' is for you too. It's for every Michigan fan that's out there. When the going gets tough, you don't cut and run. It's not the Michigan way. If I heard it once from the old man, I heard it a thousand times -- when the going gets tough you find out who your real friends are, and that's why we must stay. Because there will be championships, and this staff and these kids will bring those championships here."

Comment

Man, can't we just leave the islanders alone for awhile?

Update: The new list is coming together: Nong Poy, Anita, Nok, Gif, Liisa Winkler, Kay, Nina Poon.  Is it possible to find 5 more?  Until then, GGs:  Jessica Alba, Yuko Ogura, Zhang Ziyi, Maggie Q, and Gong Li.

Comment

Originally posted by (Snick @ April 05 2005,04:55)
                  and where is the Thai flag ?
                  Snick;

I found the Thai flag for ya.
                  RM.
                  Attached Files
                  ain't life grand

Comment

Originally posted by (Randyman @ April 06 2005,12:36)
                    Originally posted by (Snick @ April 05 2005,04:55)
                    and where is the Thai flag ?
                    Snick;

I found the Thai flag for ya.
                                     RM.
                    Damn RM

Talk about your penny pinchers!!!!!! that bill has a date stamp of 1980 on it!!!!!!!    

Comment

Originally posted by (post-op lover @ April 06 2005,12:24)
                      But they're so darn easy POL!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by (smuttleydfs @ April 06 2005,00:39)

Watch out, now we don't know how many of them are moderators. We may be outnumbered here...

Anyway, I now see this thread was the deathknell for my moderating aspirations.

Just kidding, amigos, I don't have time to moderate. I already blow too much time on this site as is. Fortunately, I made time by cutting out the time I spent reading news. Hmm, that reminds me, I better check my stocks. I put a lot of money in Enron and KMart at the start of the Bush administration, figuring that's what Texans like him would like... I wonder how that's doing...

Comment

Originally posted by (post-op lover @ April 08 2005,12:18)
                          Originally posted by (smuttleydfs @ April 06 2005,00:39)

Watch out, now we don't know how many of them are moderators.    We may be outnumbered here...

Anyway, I now see this thread was the deathknell for my moderating aspirations.  

Just kidding, amigos, I don't have time to moderate.  I already blow too much time on this site as is.  Fortunately, I made time by cutting out the time I spent reading news.  Hmm, that reminds me, I better check my stocks.  I put a lot of money in Enron and KMart at the start of the Bush administration, figuring that's what Texans like him would like...  I wonder how that's doing...

You blew it POL

Should have invested in KBR and Haliburton.........

Plus what ever compnay is the leading dealer in bodybags

Comment

But I knew better than to invest in Halliburton - everyone knew they were cooking their books!

Comment

Originally posted by (post-op lover @ April 08 2005,12:59)
                              But I knew better than to invest in Halliburton - everyone knew they were cooking their books!  
                              Yeah man when you have the CEO running the country then you know they'll never get caught!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X