Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by (PigDogg @ April 20 2005,13:18)
    Anyone know if Kwan worked at Limmiquai in Pattaya in May 2003?

If so, interesting that she's now post-op since I think I brought her back for a threesome and she topped the other ladyboy and seemed to enjoy it.
    I'm really not sure where I saw that PiggDogg but I'll do some research and find out.........sorry if I burst everybodies bubbles on her and personally I hope for everyone's sake and brock and Post-Op's chagrin I am wrong!!!!!!

It's good to King........no matter what the pay

Courage is being scared to death__and saddling up anyway

Billy Jaffe, Radio Voice of the Thrashers:
    ”I have absolutely No problem with Ohio State. It has a beautiful campus, and for a Junior College it has really great Academics.”

"Gentlemen and ladies, 'Those Who Stay Will Be Champions' is for you too. It's for every Michigan fan that's out there. When the going gets tough, you don't cut and run. It's not the Michigan way. If I heard it once from the old man, I heard it a thousand times -- when the going gets tough you find out who your real friends are, and that's why we must stay. Because there will be championships, and this staff and these kids will bring those championships here."

Comment

Here we go another pix of Kwan
      Attached Files

Comment

Nice tits...we need another photo shoot with this girl...

Comment

Smutty, the vast majority of ladyboys are pre-ops...thats a given BUT the vast majority of stunner Thai ladyboys are Post-Ops.....Best looking ladyboys are where? King's Castle III and Crazy Horse in Singapore. In those bars, the overwhelming majority of Ladyboys are posties. Just look at this site, and look at the girls from the waiste up, nearly all of the top 20 most stunning ladboys are either already posties or are on their way. My comment was directed at the members who are probably getting tired of all of the stunners getting the operation. The most passable ladyboys usually go under the knife at some point and it is rare that you see a unpassable post-op. The ladyboys that look more boy than girl realize that they will never be considered a passable and realize that going under the knife is fruitless as the rest of them doesnt look close enough to a woman to warrant finishing the job. Sure girls like Areeya, Poon and such are beautiful pre-ops and there are many on this site but the trend is for them to go post-op, whether the femboy and drag queen fans like it or not.
          brock landers

Comment

Originally posted by (brocklanders @ April 21 2005,00:34)
            Smutty, the vast majority of ladyboys are pre-ops...thats a given BUT the vast majority of stunner Thai ladyboys are Post-Ops.....Best looking ladyboys are where? King's Castle III and Crazy Horse in Singapore.    In those bars, the overwhelming majority of Ladyboys are posties.   Just look at this site, and look at the girls from the waiste up, nearly all of the top 20 most stunning ladboys are either already posties or are on their way.   My comment was directed at the members who are probably getting tired of all of the stunners getting the operation.    The most passable ladyboys usually go under the knife at some point and it is rare that you see a unpassable post-op.   The ladyboys that look more boy than girl realize that they will never be considered a passable and realize that going under the knife is fruitless as the rest of them doesnt look close enough to a woman to warrant finishing the job.     Sure girls like Areeya, Poon and such are beautiful pre-ops and there are many on this site but the trend is for them to go post-op, whether the femboy and drag queen fans like it or not.
            I wonder what for, if not for themselves, what I doubt in more than 80 % of the cases.....

MK
            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uEdXtf-GHvU

Comment

Originally posted by (brocklanders @ April 21 2005,07:34)
              Smutty, the vast majority of ladyboys are pre-ops...thats a given BUT the vast majority of stunner Thai ladyboys are Post-Ops.....Best looking ladyboys are where? King's Castle III and Crazy Horse in Singapore.    In those bars, the overwhelming majority of Ladyboys are posties.   Just look at this site, and look at the girls from the waiste up, nearly all of the top 20 most stunning ladboys are either already posties or are on their way.   My comment was directed at the members who are probably getting tired of all of the stunners getting the operation.    The most passable ladyboys usually go under the knife at some point and it is rare that you see a unpassable post-op.   The ladyboys that look more boy than girl realize that they will never be considered a passable and realize that going under the knife is fruitless as the rest of them doesnt look close enough to a woman to warrant finishing the job.     Sure girls like Areeya, Poon and such are beautiful pre-ops and there are many on this site but the trend is for them to go post-op, whether the femboy and drag queen fans like it or not.
              First of all the pseudonym is Smuttley if you have trouble spelling it may I suggest a cut and paste method.......get the name right or choose not to put your comments directly to me......

Secondly all your comments are strictly your opinion(and we all know what opinions are like) and believe me your's is vastly in the minority.........the overall preference on this site is the NON-OP ladyboy.........if you disagree with that assesment may I suggest posting a new topic and including a poll to see where you end up...........in fact may I suggest you go to ANY ladyboy or shemale website and take a poll amongst the members and see what results you get.........

If you are so adamant about ladyboys who have went under the knife....... may I suggest starting your own site restricted to strictly Post-Op shemales.........I've got a distinct feeling you and Post-Op lover would probably be the only members who would hang around for more then a cursory glance

Face it brock you a very much in the minority on this site, personally I get the feeling your adoration for post-op shemales extends from a complete inability to get any non-manufactured pussy...........of course thats just my opinion albeit a rather learned one  

”I have absolutely No problem with Ohio State. It has a beautiful campus, and for a Junior College it has really great Academics.”

"Gentlemen and ladies, 'Those Who Stay Will Be Champions' is for you too. It's for every Michigan fan that's out there. When the going gets tough, you don't cut and run. It's not the Michigan way. If I heard it once from the old man, I heard it a thousand times -- when the going gets tough you find out who your real friends are, and that's why we must stay. Because there will be championships, and this staff and these kids will bring those championships here."

Comment

Originally posted by (smuttleydfs @ April 21 2005,11:07)
                or not.
                (and we all know what opinions are like)[/QUOTE]
                I'll take Opinions for 200 Alex.

Answer: (and we all know what opinions are like)

Question: What are

Comment

Learned opinion about getting non-manufactured pussy....lol...smoke another joint.   So your an expert in real girls when you brag all day long about your love for sucking cock and getting porked up the bum until you are so sore that you need a pillow for your ride home.   I love girls and post-op ladyboys and I dont care if Im the only one on the site.  I respect your right and everyone elses right to love pre-ops and I myself love how stunning some of the pre ops are, I just wouldnt partake in some of the activities that some of the other members would.     But if you feel better that 99% on this site enjoy pre-ops and I am the minority for my twisted view of loving post-ops then congrats.   Until now, I have actually never personally attacked your sexual habits but by attacking me, you have to expect a defense.

Trust me on this one, if my love for post-ops is so rare, why are post-ops in such demand at the bars and why is Kings Castle III packed nightly.    I love post-ops because its a nice diversion from Thai girls who are short, normally dont have large breasts and dont take care of themselves sometimes as well as the ladyboys do.    Sure its not exactly like a woman but even Thai girls will admit that the prettiest women in Thailand were in fact men at one time.   It's just the exception to the standard drag queen and femboys that you see throughout the world.

So while you sit there in your hippy daze dreaming of taking a 10 incher and swallowing more loads than a Thai girl at a BJ bar, just remember that the minority voice is just as important and sometimes people in glass houses should not throw stones.   I dont want to get into any flame wars, so from now on when you make personal attacks...i will ignore you.                                                                                            

brock landers

Comment

Damn I guess I hit the nail on the head with the "non-manufactured pussy" comment..........Point for the good guys!!!

Nothing personal brock........but attack as you want at will because personal attacks from someone like you don't bother me in the least, I merely consider the source besides I've chewed up and spit out better then you without breaking a sweat numerous times. I don't have a need to justify my sex life or lifestyle to anyone like you be it a "hippy" style or a three piece suit wearing right wing neo-conservative.......

Counterpoint #1......been in KC III three times, around 9:30 twice and 10:30 once........all three times counting myself there were three people there twice and five the other time.........damn I guess that was packing em in like sardines huh???

Counterpoint#2.......during my two trips to LOS nearly everytime I went into Cascades and Casanova's it had at least 10 people in there, there was one time when I went into Casanovas that there was only a few LB lovers there but I truly feel that was out of the ordinary........

Since I have only made two trips to LOS and am not a seasoned pro as others on this board are maybe others can refute or verify my observations

Counterpoint #3.......Post the new topic Poll on Post-Op versus Non-Op and lets see what kind of a disparity we get........you even get within 75 percentage points and I will buy you a weekend with the sliced meat of your choice........in Thailand

At any rate even in my "hippy daze" dreaming of multiple erotic events......I'm ten times the man you are and don't even have to pull out my scholastic transcripts to prove it.........

Comment

alright, now this is getting good.
                      RM
                      ain't life grand

Comment

SMutty, you have been to Thailand two times....lol......So you really have little to no clue what you're talking about. Not to get into a pissing match, but I have been to LOS 14 times in the last four years so I can tell you that your small sampling of crowds at certain bars has no credence whatsoever...go a few times before you consider yourself an expert on the popularity of post ops.
                        brock landers

Comment

Originally posted by (brocklanders @ April 22 2005,00:31)
                          SMutty, you have been to Thailand two times....lol......So you really have little to no clue what you're talking about.    Not to get into a pissing match, but I have been to LOS 14 times in the last four years so I can tell you that your small sampling of crowds at certain bars has no credence whatsoever...go a few times before you consider yourself an expert on the popularity of post ops.
                          OK Brocoli brain since you continue to refuse to address me by proper pseudonym or a proper facsmile of it I will address you with any label I choose to use from now on.............

OK asshole..........14 times huh........glad to see you have such an incredible amount of time on your hands........kind of says something about the total lack of manufactured pussy where you slither or dwell............

I think my meager samplings of the Ladyboy bars in question considering that the said sampling took place on non-religous holiday based weekends is pretty fair assesment of the amount of attendees...........Besides although my trips to Thailand have been few if you re-read some of my past posts I've been around Transsexuals and the lifestyle for almost twenty years.........oh yes rock blanders there are trannies in locations other then LOS....... As such I feel very comfortable in my assesment..........so please cite examples or provide further proof of your contentions.........if you can

Or start the poll if you have the balls to accept my challenge and lets see where the chips fall...........I'll be waiting

Comment

REAL MEN SUCK COCK!

Comment

That is something i will never understand ? Why a post-op ? I mean 99.99% of the people who likes LB is because they are woman with cock, so whatever the reason we like cocks (oh yeah i am one of the 99.99%), we just like it and we enjoy it.
                              So broke... dont try to put shame on us and telling that we dont know about women or something like that. Even if i dont understand your choice i respect it. It's been a while since i've been with a pussy but if i have to (and i will in the few days) i will see a real woman with 'real' pussy.
                              And truth be told, telling that 'i've been to thailand 15 times but not you' that is childish. Some love post-op, ok good for you, i love only pre-op and yes i suck their cocks and guess what ? i love it

Comment

I am here for you smuttley mate. I have been to Thailand well once or twice from memory and basically agree with Smuttley's comments.

I doubt many guys on this board are an expert in real pussy or the manufactured as from what I can tell the reason most of us like the ladyboys is because that little something extra

There is certainly a place in the ladyboy world for those who like bits missing (does that mean you pay less ) just means more cock for me

Comment

Working...
                                X