Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by (Gordo68 @ Mar. 07 2005,00:38)
    didn't want me to do any anal on her... this really was shit service for being in LOS. Then she wanted 3000b !
    What kind of LB goes off on a barfine not expecting to have a little backdoor action?[/QUOTE]
    Uhhh,...This Kind??

randyman
    ain't life grand

Comment

AHH! I guess this would be why you work out expectations at the bar. I would expect to have to negotiate that with a regular bargirl and do it before paying the barfine if I was expecting anal on a particular night, but I just would assume that this is a major point of being with a LB. I guess I am just assuming too much on this point.

Comment

this is strange. were you guys talking about lyla who wouldn.t take anal? have seen her three times and she took it each date. loves to lay on her back and watch you. if its lyla you are talking about it was propably a question of money. she will suck without a condum
        and take it in the anus. but not for just 2000 baht. also has beautiful feet and likes to have them kissed. also i showed her my current physical which declares that i'm safe. she swallowed

Comment

Originally posted by (bigbadwolf @ Jan. 18 2005,21:22)
          Please pardon my shameless borrowing of Ozzie's topic title.

Can anyone tell me the name of the LB in the attached photo? She's from Obsessions and I met her sometime early last year but I forgot her name. I wonder if she is still working there.

Better still, is she featured in Asian-TS?
          nice body

Comment

Working...
          X