First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

just lucky the mouse works with only one hand
    Attached Files

Comment

Why do I have this deja vu feeling about Chompoo? I feel like I've seen a Chompoo before (on another site???) who was post-op. Clearly that's not the case here. Anyone else know of another Chompoo is "all growed up"?
      Retired the top 12.  Need a new dirty dozen.  

Update: The new list is coming together: Nong Poy, Anita, Nok, Gif, Liisa Winkler, Kay, Nina Poon.  Is it possible to find 5 more?  Until then, GGs:  Jessica Alba, Yuko Ogura, Zhang Ziyi, Maggie Q, and Gong Li.

Comment

Originally posted by (post-op lover @ Mar. 23 2005,04:31)
        Why do I have this deja vu feeling about Chompoo?  I feel like I've seen a Chompoo before (on another site???) who was post-op.  Clearly that's not the case here.  Anyone else know of another Chompoo is "all growed up"?  
        No no Op;

The Girl you saw on the other site is "Chompedup"
        ugggg!
        randyman
        (it's the scary site too)
        ain't life grand

Comment

I just saw her at Obsessions and she asked me the third night "why don't you take me home?" and I said b/c I read on Asian TS that you just "sit there" and are not too good in the sack. She said it wasnot true but I told her that if it was on Asian TS it had to be true.

Comment

Originally posted by (generouschap @ April 05 2005,19:05)
            I just saw her at Obsessions and she asked me the third night "why don't you take me home?" and I said...
            No Japs in town?

Comment

ain't life grand

Comment

...grand...? ....This is grand!!!
                Attached Files

Comment

...thisssss
                  Attached Files

Comment

this...
                    Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Yeah, I guess it'll do...in a pinch.
                          randyman
                          ain't life grand

Comment

Originally posted by (secretosmios @ April 06 2005,12:49)
                            ...grand...?    ....This is grand!!!
                            It would be a helluva lot more grand if that picture had my head bobbing up and down on that fine cock of hers!!!!!

It's good to King........no matter what the pay

Courage is being scared to death__and saddling up anyway

Billy Jaffe, Radio Voice of the Thrashers:
                            ”I have absolutely No problem with Ohio State. It has a beautiful campus, and for a Junior College it has really great Academics.”

"Gentlemen and ladies, 'Those Who Stay Will Be Champions' is for you too. It's for every Michigan fan that's out there. When the going gets tough, you don't cut and run. It's not the Michigan way. If I heard it once from the old man, I heard it a thousand times -- when the going gets tough you find out who your real friends are, and that's why we must stay. Because there will be championships, and this staff and these kids will bring those championships here."

Comment

She is so beautiful, that I could fall in love and love that cock all in one! Kiss me you awsome girl-man and let me feel you grow in my hand!

Comment

As we hear bad news of her performances, is there anyone gonna give stiff support for this beauty? Surely someone has had a great experience with truly awesome lb

Comment

Working...
                                X