Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by (pampypampy @ April 06 2005,03:08)
    Kiss me you awsome girl-man and let me feel you grow in my hand!
    ...and AsianTS.com 'creative writer of the month' award goes to... nervous fidgeting... Pampypampy!

Comment

Originally posted by (tomboy @ April 06 2005,16:35)
      As we hear bad news of her performances, is there anyone gonna give stiff support for this beauty? Surely someone has had a great experience with truly awesome lb
      It'll take a lot of stiff support - like a crane and pulleys!

Smart, intelligent and beautiful - and as dull as dishwater!

I'd do her if the company was paying.

Comment

Ahhh, Thanks Stogie...

Those last 2 were laugh out loud funny
        randyman
        ain't life grand

Comment

As we hear bad news of her performances, is there anyone gonna give stiff support for this beauty? Surely someone has had a great experience with truly awesome lb
          yes, I have, at least 50 times

and I am taking her to Hong Kong in  July......... she has always been good to me and is one of my best friends in Thailand and like usual  I will believe what  *I* see and experience,  not what I read on a message board.

Comment

Originally posted by (generouschap @ April 05 2005,19:05)
            I just saw her at Obsessions and she asked me the third night "why don't you take me home?" and I said b/c I read on Asian TS that you just "sit there" and are not too good in the sack. She said it wasnot true but I told her that if it was on Asian TS it had to be true.
            this is why I get in trouble with the girls........... they hear this stuff and assume that JaiDee said it because I am the public face behind the website ....sucks for me

Comment

Originally posted by (stogie bear @ April 06 2005,16:43)
              It'll take a lot of stiff support - like a crane and pulleys!

Smart, intelligent and beautiful - and as dull as dishwater!

I'd do her if the company was paying.
              I've only been with her one time, though she is cute, the small dicked ones aren't generally my type...but she did just fine...very affectionate...maybe the problem isn't her...she isn't a machine you know...that can respond equally with every guy.  

Comment

has anyone noticed that this thread has gone above 1000 views? extremely rare.......Chom must have something, eh?

Comment

Originally posted by (JaiDee @ April 07 2005,18:19)
                  has  anyone noticed that this thread has   gone above 1000 views?  extremely rare.......Chom must have something, eh?
                  I only met her that one time with you . Very nice , stunning when you look at her , yes , I felt movement .

Comment

I saw her during a brief visit in November 2003.  She was pleasant but non-communicative.  She managed a semi-flaccid response at best and was the closest to dead in bed as anyone, GG, LB, TS, in my t-girl-world experience going back to 1981.  On the other hand, she did smile a lot.  I think that she may have invented the semi-comatose missionary position recommended by the Vatican for sex during marriage.  Of course, it may have been an off day, even though it was early in evening.  Nonetheless, she is certainly a sweet girl that one could take home to mama, if so inclined.

Karl

Comment

Whatever! This girl is hot!!!!!!!!!! Love her lovehole! So beautiful!
                      Love life to its fullest.

Comment

Here is Chompoo unwinding after a hard day at the office
                        Attached Files

Comment

Chompoo and her room mate, Yo ready for some fun
                          Attached Files

Comment

This isn't any 'Chompoo' that I know!

But they do look like a couple of streetwalkers I know though!

Comment

Actually, maybe there are two Chompoos. It seems that generouschap met one at Obsessions. I am pretty sure that I met the one I photographed at Cascades, or maybe they move around a bit?
                              Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by (stogie bear @ April 30 2005,03:18)
                                This isn't any 'Chompoo' that I know!

But they do look like a couple of streetwalkers I know though!  
                                Hey look, that one with the marks around her neck....
                                She's got Stogies wallet in her hand...
                                RM
                                ain't life grand

Comment

Working...
                                X