X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lyla is lonely

Poor Lyla...... she is lonely and wants some company.....can anyone help this cute little damsel in distress?
    Attached Files

looking hotter than ever?
    Attached Files

Comment

somone save her from her boredom....she is looking for love [email protected]
      Attached Files

Comment

no comment...and my hands are busy
        Attached Files

Comment

01-431-5377 ..... if you want the new ATS superstar all for yourself
          Attached Files

Comment

"Enter Here"
            Attached Files

Comment

Japanese guys, are you paying attention?
              Attached Files

Comment

can get hard, and can also..........sperm nicely
                Attached Files

Comment

If she tops JaiDee then.........

More info buddy
                  It's good to King........no matter what the pay

Courage is being scared to death__and saddling up anyway

Billy Jaffe, Radio Voice of the Thrashers:
                  ”I have absolutely No problem with Ohio State. It has a beautiful campus, and for a Junior College it has really great Academics.”

"Gentlemen and ladies, 'Those Who Stay Will Be Champions' is for you too. It's for every Michigan fan that's out there. When the going gets tough, you don't cut and run. It's not the Michigan way. If I heard it once from the old man, I heard it a thousand times -- when the going gets tough you find out who your real friends are, and that's why we must stay. Because there will be championships, and this staff and these kids will bring those championships here."

Comment

sorry, no one is allowed close to my pucker, and I don't think she is in to that in any case [although for the right amount, I am sure......] but I did have a hard time not completely devouring this beauty and had to wait very long until I could do this; work always comes first!!!
                    Attached Files

Comment

I fucked her last year.... saw her again 2 weeks ago working in OB's as #10.

She seems like a nice girl but others have said she has sticky fingers so don't leave anything out in your room you can't part with.

Comment

Hers?

or

Yours? JaiDee

Enquiring minds want to know
                        It's good to King........no matter what the pay

Courage is being scared to death__and saddling up anyway

Billy Jaffe, Radio Voice of the Thrashers:
                        ”I have absolutely No problem with Ohio State. It has a beautiful campus, and for a Junior College it has really great Academics.”

"Gentlemen and ladies, 'Those Who Stay Will Be Champions' is for you too. It's for every Michigan fan that's out there. When the going gets tough, you don't cut and run. It's not the Michigan way. If I heard it once from the old man, I heard it a thousand times -- when the going gets tough you find out who your real friends are, and that's why we must stay. Because there will be championships, and this staff and these kids will bring those championships here."

Comment

I fucked her before... but she did not like it for very long. Not very good.. Don€™t recommend her.

Anyway I saw her 2 weeks ago and she remembered me from last year. These girls seem to have a great memory. I bought her a drink but I was with another girl from Cascade that I brought down to OB's.. Lyla hung around with us and chatted trying to convince me to take her along too... not happening!

Comment

Two words for ya... "Clock watcher!" Cute as a button though!

Comment

hahahaha....you stole that phrase from me!   But still a great kid and an outstanding model, this new series of her is sensational.  I can see where Bam is coming from though, taking it in her pooper is  probably not her favorite thing.

You guys must remember one thing; 95% of our customers here will never ever meet these girls and only want to see pics that are visually stimulating to them; Lyla surely fits the bill in that department.

Comment

Working...
                              X