Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

JaiDee tell her I will take care of her. At the moment im still in China but I will be back on 14th march.
    She should send me an Email [email protected]
    I like her much and hope she will like me too.
    stef

Comment

Clock watcher...

yes, I did snag that from you, JaiDee, but I like it and it accurately sums up a few of the girls we feature here and on the site every now and then...

I don't want to get everyone confused about this thread so it's back in the "News" forum until it slides down the page, then it's back in the "Picture Post" forum where it'll enjoy a longer life!

SB

Comment

regarding the 95% of guys who will never go and have sex with lovely girls like these, I estimate that is also about the number of customers we have who will never read and contribute to this forum. Too bad; it seems like the only guys who read here are travellers to Asia and while that is great, it would be nice to hear from the "lurkers" now and then and see what they are thinking about our lovely friends and why they never go and see them.

Comment

Originally posted by (stogie bear @ Feb. 23 2005,22:58)
          Two words for ya...  "Clock watcher!"  Cute as a button though!    
          Another two words for ya, "kleptomaniac ladyboy"! Be careful if you decide to take this one. She is lonely because she is a well known thief. Maybe this only happened a few times, or maybe she has cleaned up her act lately, but she is branded now.

Comment

Originally posted by (jockey @ Feb. 26 2005,23:52)
            Originally posted by (stogie bear @ Feb. 23 2005,22:58)
            Two words for ya...  "Clock watcher!"  Cute as a button though!    
            Another two words for ya, "kleptomaniac ladyboy"!  Be careful if you decide to take this one.  She is lonely because she is a well known thief.   Maybe this only happened a few times, or maybe she has cleaned up her act lately, but she is branded now.
            She took half a box of condoms from me... hehhehehe!
            The only thing ever taken from me was by her... not a big deal being just condoms.  I always keep my real valuables in the hotel room safe. No need to tempt them... but condoms? I thought she took them but later read alot about her stealing things from other guys so I guess it's true.

When I was in OB€™s 2 weeks ago she got called to the door€¦ some guy was there disputing something. He then smashed a beer bottle right in the entrance to OB€™s and walked off mad. Glass came in the club... She just acted like nothing had happened. I asked her what it was all about and she said €œHe€™s a crazy guy€ um.... maybe he was mad about something that went missing?

Comment

THATS WHERE I"D SEEN THAT TATTOOED NAVEL BEFORE!!!!!!!!!!!

She sure is hot!!!!!!!!!

It's good to King........no matter what the pay

Courage is being scared to death__and saddling up anyway

Billy Jaffe, Radio Voice of the Thrashers:
              ”I have absolutely No problem with Ohio State. It has a beautiful campus, and for a Junior College it has really great Academics.”

"Gentlemen and ladies, 'Those Who Stay Will Be Champions' is for you too. It's for every Michigan fan that's out there. When the going gets tough, you don't cut and run. It's not the Michigan way. If I heard it once from the old man, I heard it a thousand times -- when the going gets tough you find out who your real friends are, and that's why we must stay. Because there will be championships, and this staff and these kids will bring those championships here."

Comment

Sorry can't help her as am engaged to Chompoo - she stole my heart !!!!!

Bricktop

Comment

Originally posted by
                  she stole my heart !!!!!
                  Well that explains everything mate, now we know where it went

Yep she is a beauty never actually spoken to her myself and only seen her once in all my times in obsession. She is definitely one popular girl.

Comment

I love chompoo's voice, so so sexy, and the rest of her aint bad too  

dave.. ... :b
                    Attached Files
                    Your got yer Mother in a whirl
                    Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

god damn your are hot.

Comment

I wish I was Japanese!

Comment

and she's a thief. she stole from me before. naturally, the cops and obsessions did nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by (bayhill @ Mar. 11 2005,04:52)
                            and she's a thief.  she stole from me before.  naturally, the cops and obsessions did nothing.
                            Just to clarify. Did Lyla or Chompoo steal from you? That would be the first I have heard of Chompoo stealing.

Comment

Originally posted by (jockey @ Mar. 11 2005,13:17)
                              Originally posted by (bayhill @ Mar. 11 2005,04:52)
                              and she's a thief.  she stole from me before.  naturally, the cops and obsessions did nothing.
                              Just to clarify.  Did Lyla or Chompoo steal from you?  That would be the first I have heard of Chompoo stealing.
                              I think Bayhill is refering to Lyla who is been known to be a thief. She only took half a box of condoms from me but I have heard from many others that she has taken more then that from them.

As for Chompoo I hear she is ok!

Comment

don't you guys know phoney cum shots. that stff on lylas stomach is something out of a bottle. have dated her three times. first two times she went down and took my load. then i rode her to a finish. she was never hard. third time she tried doing herself while i rode her and did get hard. after i finished she layed against me and i stroked her. she finally came one small drop and it took a full hour.
                                my arm was dead sore. thats literal. it took a full hour

Comment

Working...
                                X