Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

rxpharm....great pic-shots of the contest...ya seem to have alot of pics on beauty pagents...care to share with me where ya get all the pics frm?thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by (thewhiteknigh37 @ Mar. 18 2005,12:23)
      post-ops....
      I want you I want you!!
      What a stunner.

Comment

Originally posted by (thewhiteknigh37 @ Mar. 18 2005,13:30)
        various pics of other whom i have ni idea what is their names...
        Nice job whiteknigh, Nice job indeed.

randyman
        ain't life grand

Comment

Originally posted by (thewhiteknigh37 @ Mar. 18 2005,12:38)
          Amazing positively amazing.

Comment

Hey White Knight - good work! I'll have to post more on these beauties later. However, many of them are pre-ops.

Some questions - any leads on other sites? (Btw, archive.org can help ppl get the old Gallery of Goddesses site.) Where did you get the pic of Nur Ling? I don't think Leona Lo is post-op, but I forget. Any word on #5 on this page?

Good work! If you haven't already, be sure to check out my threads on other beauties from Asia.

Later!
            Retired the top 12.  Need a new dirty dozen.  

Update: The new list is coming together: Nong Poy, Anita, Nok, Gif, Liisa Winkler, Kay, Nina Poon.  Is it possible to find 5 more?  Until then, GGs:  Jessica Alba, Yuko Ogura, Zhang Ziyi, Maggie Q, and Gong Li.

Comment

looking forward to more beauties from ya....

Comment

She's a hot little number! How did you come across this? I'm quite impressed.

Update: The new list is coming together: Nong Poy, Anita, Nok, Gif, Liisa Winkler, Kay, Nina Poon.  Is it possible to find 5 more?  Until then, GGs:  Jessica Alba, Yuko Ogura, Zhang Ziyi, Maggie Q, and Gong Li.

Comment

POL - Can you slow down that f**king avatar......I am getting seasick watching it!
                  Mister Arse

Comment

Sorry Stewart, no can do. Wish I could, but I just swiped it from the offerings.

I need a nice one with Jannie in motion. If only I knew how to put together one of these GIFs.

Comment

• Hi together,

are there some links were I could find some of this pretty post-ops form Japan or Korea?

Greetings
                      Julia
                      Julia
                      sex change - a thing that makes life better!

Comment

• Check the archives. There are some threads on Japanese, Koreans, and more. Gotta love 'em.

Comment

• Some great girls from Japan!

Did anybody knows, which of these girls is post-op?

http://tsbook.fc2web.com/monthly.htm
                          Julia
                          sex change - a thing that makes life better!

Comment

• Ahh, there's too many there. And many repeats.

After years of internet research, I believe I can say that about 20-25% of the pics are of post-ops, about 40% are pics of half-ops/castrated/little-ops, and the rest are Smuttley's type - tripods.

However, that is for the group as a whole. If you look at the really hot ones, then about 50-60% of them, or more, are post-ops. Just more data to support my claim: post-op lovers have better taste. Yummy!

(In all seriousness, those estimates probably are rather close.)

Comment

• Originally posted by (post-op lover @ Mar. 26 2005,17:05)
                              Ahh, there's too many there.  And many repeats.

After years of internet research, I believe I can say that about 20-25% of the pics are of post-ops, about 40% are pics of half-ops/castrated/little-ops, and the rest are Smuttley's type - tripods.

However, that is for the group as a whole.  If you look at the really hot ones, then about 50-60% of them, or more, are post-ops.  Just more data to support my claim: post-op lovers have better taste.    Yummy!

(In all seriousness, those estimates probably are rather close.)
                              Do point out the tripods for me POL!!!!!!!

My japanese reading skills are really really limited........more like non-exsistent.........

It's good to King........no matter what the pay

Courage is being scared to death__and saddling up anyway

Billy Jaffe, Radio Voice of the Thrashers:
                              ”I have absolutely No problem with Ohio State. It has a beautiful campus, and for a Junior College it has really great Academics.”

"Gentlemen and ladies, 'Those Who Stay Will Be Champions' is for you too. It's for every Michigan fan that's out there. When the going gets tough, you don't cut and run. It's not the Michigan way. If I heard it once from the old man, I heard it a thousand times -- when the going gets tough you find out who your real friends are, and that's why we must stay. Because there will be championships, and this staff and these kids will bring those championships here."

Comment

• I was tempted to write "Get out of this thread, tripod boy." But (okay, so I did), there's room for everyone, and you crack me up more than anyone here. And clearly the love is mutual. So I welcome you to a nice thread on post-ops. At least until Mirimark fucks it up again. I can never forget how he fragged another thread with a big ol' cockamamy photo.

Never mind, you can find the tripes (a nice new word, eh?) with an 80% chance of success. Okay, some are lacking balls, but never you mind. They can still squirt a little sumtin'.

Comment

Working...
                                X