• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• absolutely awesome!!!

randyman
    ain't life grand

Comment

• Hey mate, you're doing great! I'm quite impressed! Yet, I'm a little puzzled by a few:
      - the one immediately after Roberta Close - who is she? I don't recognize her. The following 3 are also new to me. Are you sure they're even LBs? Many of the other pics are new to me, but I'll believe 'em. These 4 just seem almost too good to be true...

One reason I ask is that, as you're probably aware, there have been some photo gallery sites (e.g. Gallery of Goddesses (was that the name?)) that were duped by some fake TGs. The poor guy running that site had something like 7+ pages listing just the fakers. Not that these folks are fakes, but it seems you and I have really been hunting down LBs on the web. My hat's off to you, though - you're quite good. And definitely better organized than I am!

Cheers!
      Retired the top 12.  Need a new dirty dozen.  

Update: The new list is coming together: Nong Poy, Anita, Nok, Gif, Liisa Winkler, Kay, Nina Poon.  Is it possible to find 5 more?  Until then, GGs:  Jessica Alba, Yuko Ogura, Zhang Ziyi, Maggie Q, and Gong Li.

Comment

• the 2 after roberta close is lee sung lee( korean)...the third one I am not sure but is from a japanese website....

Comment

• Originally posted by (thewhiteknigh37 @ Mar. 30 2005,06:15)
          the 2 after roberta close is lee sung lee( korean)...the third one I am not sure but is from a japanese website....
          How about the 4th after Roberta? She's a real cutie.

Never heard of Lee Sung Lee. Any chance you have the name in the Korean alphabet? Same Lee and Sung as Sung Hi Lee, perhaps?

Thanks!
          Retired the top 12.  Need a new dirty dozen.  

Update: The new list is coming together: Nong Poy, Anita, Nok, Gif, Liisa Winkler, Kay, Nina Poon.  Is it possible to find 5 more?  Until then, GGs:  Jessica Alba, Yuko Ogura, Zhang Ziyi, Maggie Q, and Gong Li.

Comment

• sorry really no idea....

Comment

• the Taiwanese girl liching in the fourht picture has a cute guy in tow waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa makes me jealous!!!
              www.winklergirl.com
              My Facebook
              PHILIPPINES: +639153569810

Comment

• Great newhalfs and Chinese lb pics. Wowwwww! I cannot believe how large this post is!

I love the Japanese newhalf that someone posted! She is hot! And preop that you do not see of Japanese lbs too much!
                Love life to its fullest.

Comment

• below are some pic of the korean transexual band yhat some of ya are craving abt...the pics are from getty images....
                  Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment