Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anybody ever seen this girl in thailand?

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's a darn shame when they gotta be pushy...especially when they got the looks...but shit...guess I'm just gonna have to bend her over and just fuck her in the ass rambo style! Make her beg for ...maybe just a quickie before heading south to C&D's ...Jenny has caught me eye     ..and I sure like it when they're sweet and sexy to boot....makes it all so much more enjoyable! Thanks guys!!!....knew I could find her with all the talent out there on this site that're regulars      ...and don't beat yourself up to much Bam...it never hurts to throw out a couple bucks to a workin' lady...then evryone knows your not a cheap stiff...

Comment

Originally posted by (hulahvn @ April 23 2005,05:33)
      This girl has always impressed me...but have never seen her in real life anywhere? Certainly not a regular...
      she is an hot looking chick

Comment

that is really a stunning girl....how do they do it

Comment

Whoa, whoa! You are sadly mislead. Many LBs have Thai boyfriends. The boyfriends drain the LBs money. They generally don't work, and love LB girlfriends because that is their source of money. No shit. Sometimes the LBs don't want the Thai boyfriends but have some fear of giving them up.

So an LB with a Thai boyfriend doesn't mean a thing. It only means she works harder and doesn't keep the money.

Comment

Originally posted by (filoubidou @ April 24 2005,13:58)
            I saw her last week in Cascades. But she is not as beautifull as she s on the picture but she is pretty hot and seems to be very volunteer. Sorry I can't remember her name.
            Her name is Nomto-ka and one reason she may look a little different now is that these pics of her are very likely over 3 years old.
            These are part of a gallery shot by Captain Outrageous when he worked for ladyboy-ladyboy, one of the first ones he ever did for them, before starting his own site a couple of years ago.

Comment

...yup, that 1st pic up there coulda fooled even me, wouldve guessed she's a real Thai GG..

Comment

Working...
              X