Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ya, I know what you mean..... we should have left on the outfits and let them undress each other first before we went right to this stage. next time.......we will have to have 2 guys working the cameras to get it right, last time we only had one and it is hard like that to keep up the sponteneity.

Comment

Originally posted by (JaiDee @ May 13 2005,15:54)
      ya, I know what you mean.....  we  should have left on the outfits and let them undress each other first before  we  went right to this stage.  next time.......we will have to have 2 guys working the cameras to get it right, last time we  only had one and it is hard like that to keep up the sponteneity.
      "We should have left on the outfits . . ."

Uh, thanks, but I'm just interested in what the girls are wearing.

How you like to dress is your own business (not that there's anything wrong with that).
      Bring on the bitches!

Comment

i like the Layla set more....Layla is probably one of the prettiest ladyboy of the site!
        www.winklergirl.com
        My Facebook
        PHILIPPINES: +639153569810

Comment

any one has contact for Kem.

cheers

Comment

If you look back throught his thread you will find that they both work at Casanovas

Cheers

Comment

haha,good job, JD...
              by the way,is the teacher Sunny U4 ?

Comment

I€™ve been a bad school boy and need to take my punishment €“ sign me up for an after school detention with this teacher!

Comment

Hi All
                  i wish someone can give me Kim phone contacts as i love to call her and arrange to meet.

Cheers

Comment

Working...
                  X