• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

...well I'm still in, Stewie...

MK
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uEdXtf-GHvU

Comment

Originally posted by (Stewart @ April 27 2005,22:56)
      F*ck, that's 2 competitors less for me then!! I bumped into her on cam a few days back, lovely!!
      Stewie........despite Ozzie's voice of displeasure........I'm quite sure the King of Thailand has already conquered this one...........as part of his pursuit to nail every ladyboy in Thailand......

It's good to King........no matter what the pay

Courage is being scared to death__and saddling up anyway

Billy Jaffe, Radio Voice of the Thrashers:
      ”I have absolutely No problem with Ohio State. It has a beautiful campus, and for a Junior College it has really great Academics.”

"Gentlemen and ladies, 'Those Who Stay Will Be Champions' is for you too. It's for every Michigan fan that's out there. When the going gets tough, you don't cut and run. It's not the Michigan way. If I heard it once from the old man, I heard it a thousand times -- when the going gets tough you find out who your real friends are, and that's why we must stay. Because there will be championships, and this staff and these kids will bring those championships here."

Comment

She is splendid, she is beautiful, she is sweet.
        Do not ask her to show for free.
        She wants you to pay a little and honest price.
        Her show is fantastic, go and see:

http://profiles.yahoo.com/lovemara20

http://www.geocities.com/lovemara20/

Attached Files

Comment

I LOVE I LOVE I LOVE
          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by
            I LOVE I LOVE I LOVE
            Yeah yeah we get the picture. I could be wrong but it seems obvious that you are just trying to promote this girl probably for your own gain?

Comment

Is it possible to love a ladyboy? True love? Well !! I can say it's possible !!!! I love her and I gave her money to pay her school...Cosmetology school.....(she will be graduated at the end of 2005). And i give her some money regularly but I'm not a rich man.....What else can I do? I'm trying to promote her shows. You can believe me or not but I'm doing it for free.....I really love her....and her show is fantastic....she is so sweet and nice..........................

Comment

Originally posted by
                Is it possible to love a ladyboy? True love? Well !! I can say it's possible !!!! I love her and I gave her money to pay her school...Cosmetology school.....(she will be graduated at the end of 2005).
                Absolutely it is possible to love a ladyboy. How well do you know her? Have you ever actually been with her? Many guys on this site have fallen for some of these gorgeous girls so you are not the first and almost certainly will not be the last.

All I can say is be careful

Comment

[QUOTE]
                  Absolutely it is possible to love a ladyboy. How well do you know her? Have you ever actually been with her? Many guys on this site have fallen for some of these gorgeous girls so you are not the first and almost certainly will not be the last.

OHHHHH
                  How do I know her?
                  I do not want to tell......but it's true love

Comment

Comment

well i cracked
                      paid my money
                      waited for a private room
                      then shit my comp fucked up
                      45 min later and phone call to AOL
                      managed to get back online
                      but maria didn,t wait
                      will catch up tomorow
                      i hope

Comment

so, how much does a webcam chat cost? more than a shortime at hi boss?

Comment

Originally posted by
                          so, how much does a webcam chat cost? more than a shortime at hi boss?
                          I wouldn't be suprised if it did, i find webcams to be a waste,it being live doesen't do anything for me if im no where near the action, wasted my money on a subscription to saigon lees personal site, she's a beautiful ladyboy but theres little content to the site an theres about 2 webcam shows a week, which i would miss half the time an all for a charge of about $24 a month which is more then this site which has plenty of things to see an do.

~satisfied asian ts member

Comment

re saigon lee, seems rather inefficient not to outsource models. the guys in bangalore may work at a fraction of the cost of silicon valley guys but one could argue that pound for, pound the americans are better. thai models are not only cheaper but also sexier than the valley of the silicone dolls

Comment

How much for her show?

Attached Files

Comment

Well...........

do you think 1 usd for 1 min is too much?
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X