First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For an ugly skank like that...hell yeah
    brock landers

Comment

Originally posted by (xxluano @ May 07 2005,02:15)
      do you think 1 usd for 1 min is too much?
      Way too much!      

For 25 bucks, I can have an all night suck-fuckfest with a Thai ladyboy in da flesh!  

Alternatively, one can jerk off all month long to ATS videos for 8 bucks!  That's about a quarter a day or a penny an hour or about 1/50 of a cent (or about 1/5000 of a dollar) per minute.

Comment

Originally posted by (brocklanders @ May 06 2005,19:04)
        Jeezus Dirk;

What the fuck?? you walk around with a big target on your shirt? Ahh, you must be an attention slut.
        randyman
        (ain't nothin in life like a good belly laugh)
        ain't life grand

Comment

4-->
          Originally posted by (brocklanders @ May 07 2005,06[img
          http://www.theladyboyforums.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/wow.gif[/img]4)]For an ugly skank like that...hell yeah
          Wouldn't matter what she looked like. She has a cock, that leaves you out.
          No matter what she looked like I would not pay a dollar a minute to watch, and as web cams go that is comparatively cheap, from some of the prices I've seen quoted.

Does anyone else get a spam like feeling from this thread? It all seems to be one guy spamming one lb's web cam site. Maybe he gets a kick back or a discount for doing so. Heck, I'd rather look at more of Bam's pics from apeman inc with their logos removed.

Comment

Ugly??? You are crazy

Attached Files

Comment

I agree if you say you can have "an all night suck-fuckfest with a Thai ladyboy in da flesh!"...... but if you are interested in a good hot chat for 1 usd per min (maybe less) you can't find anyone better
              Attached Files

Comment

8-->
                Originally posted by (xxluano @ May 08 2005,04[img
                http://www.theladyboyforums.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/wow.gif[/img]8)]Ugly???  You are crazy

I'll answer for him. I don't know about crazy, but Brocky has a phobia about cocks other than his own, so any ladyboy with a nice functional cock attached would send him scurrying the other way.      

Comment

Originally posted by
                  brocklanders
                  Posted: May 07 2005,064  

You're right!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by (xxluano @ May 07 2005,17:18)
                    I agree if you say you can have "an all night suck-fuckfest with a Thai ladyboy in da flesh!"...... but if you are interested in a good hot chat for 1 usd per min (maybe less) you can't find anyone better
                    PASS
                    ain't life grand

Comment

Originally posted by (Lefty @ May 07 2005,08:55)
                      I'd rather look at more of Bam's pics from apeman inc with their logos removed.
                      Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Thanks Bam,
                          It is too bad he got hold of sweet little Pae. She wishes she never would have posed for them now too. What name do they use for her on that site?

Comment

Originally posted by (Lefty @ May 08 2005,16:35)
                            Thanks Bam,
                            It is too bad he got hold of sweet little Pae. She wishes she never would have posed for them now too. What name do they use for her on that site?
                            I think it was Rio.

They all seem to say the same thing of  €œoh I wish I never was with the Ape Man€ now come on the Ape€™s been around long enough that every ladyboy in town knows very well who he is and what he does€¦. To them it€™s just another fuck to fuck for a buck.  

Comment

Makes me crazy seeing the hairy bastard on this goddess!!!!

MK
                              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uEdXtf-GHvU

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X