Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by (Flynn @ July 30 2005,17:44)
    Wow, that's too bad to hear that. She was one of my dream list of models to try on my next trip. But I think I'll have to scratch her off the list.
    Take her ! She's yours !! I am not the jealous type.
    "Snick, You Sperm Too Much" - Anon

Comment

Originally posted by (joepenos @ July 30 2005,08:37)
      we agreed to 1000 bt for short time but as soon as the pants came off " if you give me 1500 bt i can go home" i said it looks like you will be going back out to the parking lot then, the next twenty minutes were nothing short of her her being a pain in the butt i couldn't wait to get rid of her
      this goes back to the thread in the main forum about ladyboys changing things once in the room and setting prices before the deal is done; bad idea. I can relate to your line at the end, "I couldn't wait to get rid of her" and I bet Snick can also.

Comment

I have been with her before when she work at KC3 and then again now that she is at Pattaya. The first time was great!, but the last very easy to forget for reasons mentioned above.

She is hot, just as beautiful in person as she is in the photos. Probably one of the most photogenic LBs in my opinion.

Her phone number is no longer in my directory, and I even hate walking past her bar on WS because she never leaves me alone.

Comment

Originally posted by (Masahiko @ July 30 2005,20:11)
          She is hot, just as beautiful in person as she is in the photos.  Probably one of the most photogenic LBs in my opinion.
          I would agree with this; when Pedro first sent in these photos I was in

I was with Snick about 1 month before his unfortunate incident at Jenny Star and we both saw her and I chatted her up; she was very cute and personable but I had already screwed someone that day and didn't want a second helping so I passed. sounds like I was lucky.

Comment

Another big problem is the girls who keep talking on there phones. I remember trying to sleep with these 2 girls and there fucking phones kept ringing waking me up and they were talking to some guys in Thai.

Photo: Kim asking Snick out on another date!
            Attached Files

Comment

Kim's 3 drop Tsunami !
              Attached Files

Comment

The 'real' Tsunami ?
                Maybe if you like Water Sports?
                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                X