Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by (stogie bear @ Sep. 25 2005,23:43)
    Originally posted by (PigDogg @ Sep. 26 2005,01:19)
    You may have changed this girl's life Stogie! If she had not met u she may have made a decision she might have regreted forever.
    Oh, I thnk she's gonna go ahead and have the operation. But at least she will have thoroughly thought about it without being hit at from all angles from (admittedly well meaning)friends and family.

She's an amazing kid, is Gif... I think my feelings for her are very paternal (as well as obviously sexual!)

Dang, and I thought PD was talking about the friends she was hanging out with! Seriously, SRS never crossed my mind this time.
    Retired the top 12.  Need a new dirty dozen.  

Update: The new list is coming together: Nong Poy, Anita, Nok, Gif, Liisa Winkler, Kay, Nina Poon.  Is it possible to find 5 more?  Until then, GGs:  Jessica Alba, Yuko Ogura, Zhang Ziyi, Maggie Q, and Gong Li.

Comment

Originally posted by
      Actually she ended up cancelling with her friends and we stayed at home talking and just being close.
      She told me that she didn't really want to go out. I told her that it was cool that if she cancelled she could stay home with me, but I DID have a lot of (computer) work that I needed to start on...
      She called and tried to cancel... then she looked at me and although I didn't understand the words I knew they had talked her into meeting them.
      She cried a little because she felt powerless to cancel her plans and upset her friends (One of whom was only in town for another night) and started to get ready to go out again...
      I didn't want to get too involved as I really was looking forward to having the place to myself, and I thought that once she got there she'd just start having a good time and that would be that...
      Very quickly it turned out that she simply didn't want to go out this night. I told her to phone again and cancel... she was thinking of all the excuses that she could use... then I mentioned that just telling them the truth would be so much better for everyone and so she did.
      We had an incredible night. She's passed out asleep right now and we didn't even have sex! Lot's of talking and sharing stories etc...
      I'm not betting the bank on her and I making it long distance, but I am sure glad I let myself get the chance to know this princess...
      wtf?? Did I come to millsandboon.com by mistake??
      Mister Arse

Comment

Originally posted by (Mai-Kee @ Sep. 25 2005,21:33)
        Stogie, if you don't change your avatar soon to Gif, I'll take her!!!  

MK
        Sorry mate, gave you 24h. Couldn't wait any longer.....

MK
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uEdXtf-GHvU

Comment

Originally posted by (Mai-Kee @ Sep. 27 2005,04:05)
          Originally posted by (Mai-Kee @ Sep. 25 2005,21:33)
          Stogie, if you don't change your avatar soon to Gif, I'll take her!!!  

MK
          Sorry mate, gave you 24h. Couldn't wait any longer.....  

MK
          Nice one... But in a few minutes she's gonna be blond! I'll post a photo or two later today!

SB

Comment

Gif and I are on our way out to meet some chums... this is what is gonna be draped all over me for the next few hours turning heads and raising temperatures!
            Attached Files

Comment

And this is for the soft focus freaks (like me!) Actually Gif insisted I post this one!
              Attached Files

Comment

How many times did you see Bilitis, Stogie??

MK
                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uEdXtf-GHvU

Comment

Originally posted by (Mai-Kee @ Sep. 27 2005,22:44)
                  How many times did you see Bilitis, Stogie??
                  Actually I love that movie... even the music to it. To me; Koo Stark was one of the sexiest girls ever born.

(Below - Me and Gif out on the town!)
                  Attached Files

Comment

Stogie and Gif, Sitting in a tree. K. I. S. S. I. N. G.
                    First comes Love....
                    Then comes marriage......
                    Awwhhh, no little stogie's this time.
                    My Femboys can Beat up your Ladyboys.  

Comment

Originally posted by (mirimark @ Sep. 28 2005,14:39)
                      First comes Love.... Then comes marriage......
                      yeah so when's the wedding? Can we all cum?

Comment

Comment

She really is a Beautiful Girl.
                          gif, is the one on the Left right ?
                          Seariously, I can see why SB would appear with her on the net.

Comment

(Below - Me and Gif out on the town!)[/quote]

Damn, those sexy (male and female) models get all the credit.  Brilliant photographer forgotten again!    

And that damned hat.....Stogie....

Comment

Ha! Good night with the Ozman and Pistolero last night! Thanks for the pics BTW!

SB

Comment

Working...
                              X