Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

May has oily skin. You notice that when you meet her.

Comment

Nothing wrong with an "Oiled up" Ladyboy!  

I liked em smooth & slippery  

Comment

Originally posted by (Bam @ Oct. 05 2005,08:57)
        Nothing wrong with an "Oiled up" Ladyboy!  

I liked em smooth slippery  
        Yeah...and you save the Baby Oil cost
        Do only what you think it's good for you, and not what others think should be good for you!

Comment

10.000 wow ... when i meet her back in 2003, she got 1300b and was pleased with that.
          she gave me an outstanding BJ, probably the best i ever had. i might consider to work part-time on pattaya beach to save up some cash for another meeting.

Comment

Originally posted by (olekunde @ Oct. 05 2005,15:28)
            10.000 wow ... when i meet her back in 2003, she got 1300b and was pleased with that.
            she gave me an outstanding BJ, probably the best i ever had.
            Yeah..this is Asia! Place for the fastest changes
            Do only what you think it's good for you, and not what others think should be good for you!

Comment

I thought she got cut? No?

Comment

hahaha, not her, she is one of the smart ones.

as she has always said to me, "I do that for what?"

Comment

The most probable answer to that question would be "that way you can find a crazy Jappo with more money than brains who thinks he is screwing a Thai girl and take him to the cleaners." As one of the acclaimed superstars once told me after she got the "chop" "Now I can fuck Farang and they not know I am ladyboy, more customer, more money for me." Gotta love these opportunists.

Comment

The ones that do it strictly for money, I hope they live a guilt-filled sad existance for the rest of their days; they deserve it. for the ones that say they have wanted it since they were 5 years old and are happy now as ladies, I can almost understand them.

May will never do it, she likes her dick. I asked Natalie from KC3 the same question once and she looked at me like I had 2 heads.

Comment

Hey Jai Dee, did Natalie ever tell you which head of yours she prefers?

Comment

Working...
                      X