• Time
  • Show
Clear All

How about a giant collage of LBs...

Comment

I am sure Post op lover will change his mind after seeing this

Comment

How about this...

Any post-op lovers, name your favorite pre-op girl that you wish was post-op?

Comment

Originally posted by (gr1mr3ap3r @ Oct. 07 2005,01:42)
          2nd to last: I don't know whats more fake toop or bottom...
          yep!

RM
          ain't life grand

Comment

Originally posted by (grunyen @ Oct. 07 2005,23:09)
            Going back to look at some of my old shemale pics, either real or fake, they seem to be like big aliens come down from another planet. (Although I wouldn't mind being taken back tot heir ship for questioning).
            I cannot agree more . I did this tonight and found the photos I had did nothing for me..
            Asian Ladyboys Rule !

Comment

Originally posted by (grunyen @ Oct. 08 2005,03:36)
              How about this...

Any post-op lovers, name your favorite pre-op girl that you wish was post-op?
              This new Nong chick looks like a great candidate. Actually, I admit that I can't name many pre-ops, because I've never spent much time looking at their pictures. (Full disclaimer: I'm not a member of any site these days, because I only like post-ops, and the rate of post-ops is too low to justify the cost. Now, if they had a talented photoChop guy at work, well, that'd be something to consider. )

Originally posted by
              I am sure Post op lover will change his mind after seeing this
              Oh man, I had to force myself to keep reading, after I saw the GGs with new appendages. Fortunately, I got to Grunyen's very kind offer.
              Retired the top 12.  Need a new dirty dozen.  

Update: The new list is coming together: Nong Poy, Anita, Nok, Gif, Liisa Winkler, Kay, Nina Poon.  Is it possible to find 5 more?  Until then, GGs:  Jessica Alba, Yuko Ogura, Zhang Ziyi, Maggie Q, and Gong Li.

Comment

Working...
              X