X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some photos

Not sure if you guys will like it, but opinions and comments would be nice!
    Attached Files

another photo

Comment

last one, i will add more if you guys liked it
      Attached Files

Comment

Thanks for contributing Kate. ALways great to see some of the girls on here. Where you from. Pics look great by the way.

Comment

I agree,  Kate looks awesome; she is also very nice and friendly.

we have been in contact and I invited her to come and join us here on the forum; so happy to see you made it here Kate, say hi anytime!  

Comment

Welcome to the forum Kate!

Comment

Hello!

Its my pleasure to be here, even though some people probably dont appreciate my presence, its nice to be here.
              I found this website when i was talking to Urna people, i've been urna member for a long long time.
              For those who dont know, I am japanese descendent, but I currently live in Sao Paulo, Brazil.
              And all of you might be asking why and how i can "speak" english... the reason is that i lived in Canada for 12 years, i went to Canada for my Highschool and University.
              I have been diagnosed as a transexual when I was 14 yr. old, but since i needed parents permission to take hormonoes, I could only start taking it when I was 18.
              Its pretty sad, and I am sorry that I cannot be as "nice looking" as most models in the website. But life goes on, I am trying to raise money for my surgeries, and hopefully in the near future, i will be a bit more presentable.

Thanks for everything,
              Kate

-When life is a drag, wear a dress!

Comment

Third Picture, Far Left. Looks like a Salt Lake City LB ?
                No/Yes ? ?
                My Femboys can Beat up your Ladyboys.  

Comment

No its in Sao Paulo Downtown... hmm, its like a street where all the TS and TVs meet somehow.. its packed with clubs and other things for those who enjoy the transgender people

Kate.

Comment

Kate, what is the law in Canada (where I'm from)?

In the USA, I just confirmed last night again, that according to DSM-IV, Gender Identity Disorder is a Mental Disorder. How this relates is that you must be confirmed to have a mental disorder (ie, GID) in order to have insurance pay for drugs or surgery. Obviously, this is humiliating and ludicrous, because, of course, if you have a mental disorder, you must see a psychiatrist, whom, of course, will not know what the f'k he's talking about regarding TG feelings. On the up side, once you go through all this nonsense, and the criteria, insurance pays for all surgeries.

Comment

I couldnt have that Ontario Health Plan (Ohip) because i was an international student, and since i was a minor doctors didnt want to prescripe me anything without talking or with the approval of my parents.
                      But... Its past, i mean, i cant go back in time!!

Kate.

Comment

Originally posted by (Kate @ Oct. 11 2005,10:27)
                        But... Its past, i mean, i cant go back in time!!

Kate.
                        I have a Fluxcapasitor that can bend the space-time contiuum. Bought it on Ebay from a man named DOC.

Nice Pic's Kate. I Like'em.

Comment

Hello mirimark!

Thank you!

Comment

This was already here before i joined but.. well its me..
                            Attached Files

Comment

You have the Dimples, now if you get braces you can join my club.
                              Its Free ?
                              See you all later. its bedTime.
                              Talk to you'z later Bam, Kate, Johnboy, MaryEllen, Ann, Ma, Pa.
                              Next time you hear from me I'll be in Las Vegas playing golf. TRIP REPORTS ? ? ?

Comment

Working...
                              X