X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh that will happen soon...

But probably after november.. Becuse on Nov, 20th i will have my lips augmented with PMMA 20%... Its going to hurt a bit, but it will be worth..

Then probably in december, i will have to wear braces... Im not joking tho.. You will see...

Comment

Originally posted by (mirimark @ Oct. 11 2005,08:34)
      Originally posted by (Kate @ Oct. 11 2005,10:27)
      But... Its past, i mean, i cant go back in time!!

Kate.
      I have a Fluxcapasitor that can bend the space-time contiuum. Bought it on Ebay from a man named DOC.

Nice Pic's Kate. I Like'em.
      You dope, that's a Swedish-maid Penis enlarger. You just think it takes you back in time because you can't remember anything afterward.

I have a real flux capacitor. I use it to go forward in time, to when pre-op LBs become fully vine-ripened posties. I bought mine from a guy named Grunyen.
      Retired the top 12.  Need a new dirty dozen.  

Update: The new list is coming together: Nong Poy, Anita, Nok, Gif, Liisa Winkler, Kay, Nina Poon.  Is it possible to find 5 more?  Until then, GGs:  Jessica Alba, Yuko Ogura, Zhang Ziyi, Maggie Q, and Gong Li.

Comment

Please,,,,Please,,,  Go easy on the Lip size.  Don't go getting addicted to Plastic surgery.
        You look fine the way you are. Don't ruin your Looks by OVER Aggagerating.
        Personally, I wouldn't change a thing.
        Sorry for the spelling,  I was born in OHIO.

My Femboys can Beat up your Ladyboys.  

Comment

Hi mirimark,

Hum no it wont be too much, just a little bit to make the lips a bit more.. hmm fleashy

Comment

I have a real FUCKS Capacitor that I built for my cock stimulation. I turned it on and an undecapitated Jayne Mansfield appeared in my bed from 1957. Scared the shit out of me!!!

Attached Files

Comment

Kate, welcome aboard !!

I agree with the other guys ,you look great as you are so please don't go overboard on the surgery.

It is also nice to have some female input into the site ..KEEP IT UP....

Comment

yup, I agree that one thing the ladyboys go overboard on is the surgery when many of them [including Kate] look fine the way they are! Maybe some small breasts and a nose job [if absolutely necessary, it's usually not] but in reality why mess with perfection.

Great to have you aboard, Kate, thanks for posting....our first Japanese-blood ladyboy!

Urna...... for those who don't know........ is Urnotalone.com, a site for transgendered people and their admirers. we advertise there and the people who run it are friends of the website.

Comment

Thank you Mr. Jaidee

Yup I got this website address thru Urna...
                  And trust me the pleasure of beign here is all mine, it is always great to get to know new people, and it was great meeting you.

Oh and about the surgery on the lips, its a little methacryl injection, the results are permanent, and I saw the results in a couple other TS and I liked it, i wont have HUGE lips, it will be fuller, and as full as any GG's lips.

Kate

Comment

Great pictures, Kate and good to have you here. Sometimes it's becoming like an old mens club - we really need a lot more girls contributing here!
                    .... and as Mirimark already said, easy with the surgeries, please!

MK
                    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uEdXtf-GHvU

Comment

Hello Mai-kee,

Ah! Dont worry i wont go overboard! Its a simple surgery... Its just a little injection!

Thanks,
                      Kate

Comment

Hi Kate,

Nice pics!

If I were to go to Brazil to meet shemales, how does Sao Paulo compare with Rio? Btw, i don't speak Portugese.

The guys here are used to the safety of the Thai ladyboy scene. Is Rio as dangerous as advertised?

Wecome to the Forum,
                        PigDogg

Comment

PigDogg,

In Sao Paulo is pretty safe, I could show you where to go and even be your interpreter...
                          Rio is a lot lot more dangerous than Sao Paulo.
                          But in both cities you will find lots of TSs, they are not as spread as in Thailand but there are streets, clubs and places you can go that you will find a lot of them.

Kate.

Comment

Maybe I can do both places. Do they have Carnivale in Sao Paulo or just Rio?

Comment

Hello,

The most famous canaval, is up to the north, and its pretty far from Sao Paulo.
                              But you can find nice ones in both Rio and Sao Paulo.
                              Sao Paulo is a HUGE HUGE city, its the biggest city in Brazil, we have 23-24 million people living in Sao Paulo. I am pretty sure you will like it!

Kate.

Comment

I've always wanted to visit Brazil!

Are some months better than others?

Comment

Working...
                                X